Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, there was a Nickey thread and the unforgettable Eugene Amano (Most Interesting Man of the Year) thread. That thread reached the pinnacle of GoTits mastery!
I dont always allow unblocked linemen to assault the QB

But when I do... never mind I do always allow unblocked linemen to assault the QB

I dont always allow unblocked linemen to assault the QB

But when I do... never mind I do always allow unblocked linemen to assault the QB
Think that thread was before i became a member. Pure gold. I lurked on here for years and became so familiar with posting members i signed up. GoTits is an excellent site for fans as the information about the team and football in general is excellent. If you want to know Titans football, this IS the place! Hands down.

Still don't understand why Will can't bring back the Billy Volek look with #7 jersey..... oh, the QB that wasn't given his chance.........

Think most of us believe that Mr. Jeans is going to have a Merry Christmas kind of offseason. I am not sold yet, but nobody and i mean nobody could succeed back there last season. Hopefully, his accuracy improves and some plays are designed for his strengths. Watching him put Ramsey’s head up his own ass was delicious, and then the obvious warrior when the comeback was done. Zero doubt about heart at all, just the details. Squirrel saw it, and ran into the middle of the road during rush hour for no reason he could remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Levis had a good rookie campaign considering the lack of weapons he was working with, and lack of help from his o-line. I think we can all agree, the size and all the talent is there for him to be a franchise QB, now it's a matter of can he put it together. Jay Cutler had all the talent in the world too but didn't care about football. At least we know our best receiver has good chemistry with Levis though.

I think Levis had a good rookie campaign considering the lack of weapons he was working with, and lack of help from his o-line. I think we can all agree, the size and all the talent is there for him to be a franchise QB, now it's a matter of can he put it together. Jay Cutler had all the talent in the world too but didn't care about football. At least we know our best receiver has good chemistry with Levis though.
One thing i don't think we will ever have to worry about with Levis is caring about football. He seems like a crazy competitor

When it’s all said and done he may not be the qb of the future, but what he does give fans is hope. You saw throws that made you think “Ok, this kids got something”. Like others said, this is all done while he had to run for his life. How he didn’t get seriously hurt last season is a bigger mystery than evolution.

I can’t wait to see how he does in an actual system
next season. Again, he may not work out, but he has me believing in a qb for the first time in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back