Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payton had to retire before I liked him!
I remember Colts playing Titans, he got blindsided, fumbled and a Titan player run it in for a TD
He was a pain in our side pretty much every game after that
I remember once gayton turned his back on Titan pass rush took like 3 steps away from rush and threw ball down behind him ... they let that shit count as an INC cause gayton

I remember once gayton turned his back on Titan pass rush took like 3 steps away from rush and threw ball down behind him ... they let that **** count as an INC cause gayton
I remember Bye Bye Bironas stealing their souls from 60! One of my favorite moments! Forehead can eat a bag til I am fertilzer!

I would draft Penix in a second if he was available when the titans draft him. In fact, Will Levis can be the titans smoke screen. So that no one comes up to draft him ahead of the titans. The guy is a stud.

You like penix?

Hell yes I do. That guy would certainly be the number 1 pick in the draft if it weren’t for his injury history. The dude has been a winner and lifted every team he has played on.

He is the definition of lightning in a bottle. So Yes I’d draft him no question.

Hell yes I do. That guy would certainly be the number 1 pick in the draft if it weren’t for his injury history. The dude has been a winner and lifted every team he has played on.

He is the definition of lightning in a bottle. So Yes I’d draft him no question.

Penix Jr has a VY skill set. Big arm. Accuracy issues, no touch throws bullet line drives. Trouble reading defenses or read is late. 2 ACL tears and an AC separation.

Levis has earned the job and I don’t see wasting a 2nd round pick on a QB we don’t need.

Penix Jr has a VY skill set. Big arm. Accuracy issues, no touch throws bullet line drives. Trouble reading defenses or read is late. 2 ACL tears and an AC separation.

Levis has earned the job and I don’t see wasting a 2nd round pick on a QB we don’t need.
He looked amazingly accurate Monday night! 29/38 2 TDs and his long ball was tits multiple times

The only things VY and Penix have in common is that they both played in the National Championship game and they are both black. Penix is hitting NFL sized windows in college. He can definitely read a defense. He might not make it in the NFL, but it won’t be because he’s VY 2.0.

The only things VY and Penix have in common is that they both played in the National Championship game and they are both black. Penix is hitting NFL sized windows in college. He can definitely read a defense. He might not make it in the NFL, but it won’t be because he’s VY 2.0.
That’s what i saw. Doesn’t use his legs like VY either. Actually a silly comparison.

IMO zero chance T17 takes a bigly haircut and remains in TN and 100% chance Titans need a QB2 that can actually run an NFL O

so there needs to be another QB acquired, I would take one of the many ones available in the draft with anything similar to L8's skillset ... dont have to be as high a ceiling and dont matter about the floor just dont want to be changing the O cause QB2 has to play for a stretch. Willis is not that QB

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. But he throws hard line drives. No touch. He has one speed. He is talented. We just don’t need him.
Oh, i agree. I could just see him transitioning to the next level.No way i want to draft a QB. I didn’t want Levis last year honestly or any of the other QBs. I wanted us to address the line, and really wanted Mayer where we took Levis. My thought was to grab our QB this year. Turns out my thinking was correct as both our QBs were killed on the field. Levis has been a surprise to me honestly. Kid has grit, and i like that. He throws a good deep ball, but also has his own issues with accuracy. Think he will get past that though. Hard to have success with tackling dummies protecting you and zero help either from those same dummies in the run game. I was an avid supporter of Vrabel until this year as well. Many members here want a fly boy WR with our high pick. I myself am not for that at all. OL has to be addressed for any chance of Levis to have success. Looking at bringing in WR with money actually. T, C, CB, TE, WR…need a thumper LB too….what a damn mess!

IMO zero chance T17 takes a sever haircut and remains in TN and 100% chance Titans need a QB2 that can actually run an NFL O

so there needs to be another QB acquired, I would take one of the many ones available in the draft with anything similar to L8's skillset ... dont have to be as high a ceiling and dont matter about the floor just dont want to be changing the O cause QB2 has to play for a stretch. Willis is not that QB
Maybe we can find a journeyman somewhere.

Oh, i agree. I could just see him transitioning to the next level.No way i want to draft a QB. I didn’t want Levis last year honestly or any of the other QBs. I wanted us to address the line, and really wanted Mayer where we took Levis. My thought was to grab our QB this year. Turns out my thinking was correct as both our QBs were killed on the field. Levis has been a surprise to me honestly. Kid has grit, and i like that. He throws a good deep ball, but also has his own issues with accuracy. Think he will get past that though. Hard to have success with tackling dummies protecting you and zero help either from those same dummies in the run game. I was an avid supporter of Vrabel until this year as well. Many members here want a fly boy WR with our high pick. I myself am not for that at all. OL has to be addressed for any chance of Levis to have success. Looking at bringing in WR with money actually. T, C, CB, TE, WR…need a thumper LB too….what a damn mess!

I like Levis. I think behind a good OLine he will get better. I think he can be our future. Tough kid. Passionate. We need to get more talented. But it starts on the lines

I like Levis. I think behind a good OLine he will get better. I think he can be our future. Tough kid. Passionate. We need to get more talented. But it starts on the lines
100 agree. I was wrong on that. I like him too. More so his tenacity. He needs protection terribly bad. Easy to root for a gladiator, which he is. He was injured twice. Zero chance for success without it. Shore up the front, and maybe we have our guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back