Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost exactly the same production Tannehill has had with us.

Yea uh no…. That would be his best 2 season with us 2 and 3 years ago. Not what he is now. It is also a lot better than when THill was a rookie.

You can’t think the future is Tannehill. Levis will be good on a good team. His ceiling is waaay beyond that of a younger THill.

Yea uh no…. That would be his best 2 season with us 2 and 3 years ago. Not what he is now. It is also a lot better than when THill was a rookie.

You can’t think the future is Tannehill. Levis will be good on a good team. His ceiling is waaay beyond that of a younger THill.
I don’t know if it’s way better than a young THill but it’s certainly better than a current THill.
If the ceiling for THill was the best 2 seasons he put together, that would be just amazing if Levis turns out that good.
I’m hoping anyway.

I don’t know if it’s way better than a young THill but it’s certainly better than a current THill.
If the ceiling for THill was the best 2 seasons he put together, that would be just amazing if Levis turns out that good.
I’m hoping anyway.

Turns out that good for a 1.5 season stretch? I think I want more than that.

Turns out that good for a 1.5 season stretch? I think I want more than that.
You said ceiling.
Obviously if a player reached that production, and that was his best production while we all agree that he will never reach that type of production again, it must’ve have been THill’s ceiling.
If the ceiling of Levis is even close to how high THill’s was, then Levis is in great shape.

I never said that. Just said Levis stats are almost identical to Tannehills averages when he has played for us.

Average stats projected for 17 games per year:
Levis: 3543 yards, 20 TDs, 7 Ints
Tannehill: 3693, 22 TDs, 11 Ints

My point is more that I think the limitations lie more in the scheme and coaching, than players.

I never said that. Just said Levis stats are almost identical to Tannehills averages when he has played for us.

Average stats projected for 17 games per year:
Levis: 3543 yards, 20 TDs, 7 Ints
Tannehill: 3693, 22 TDs, 11 Ints

My point is more that I think the limitations lie more in the scheme and coaching, than players.
Levis has been climbing uphill since he started. Tools are there. Can’t get much worse from a protection standpoint.

So I don't watch college football alot but now that Levis is in the NFL I think scouting reports don't tell the whole story.

One of the issues in the draft was the turnovers but now I see why.Levis is not going down without using all his bullets the reason he turns it over is because he tries to win and make hard passes in small windows.

I for one don't see that as a negative at all and NFL draft previews never really tell you that.

Levis just won “Angry Runs” on Good Morning Football for that big hit on Ramsey. It’s fun to see national media give love to the Titans.

So I don't watch college football alot but now that Levis is in the NFL I think scouting reports don't tell the whole story.

One of the issues in the draft was the turnovers but now I see why.Levis is not going down without using all his bullets the reason he turns it over is because he tries to win and make hard passes in small windows.

I for one don't see that as a negative at all and NFL draft previews never really tell you that.
He's a gun slinger, we could have our own Brett Favre.

How dare you disparage the memory of Brandon... Brandon... Brandon... uh... um... Brandon... Johnson? Jeffries? Brandon James? Brandon Britt?

(looks up 2005 Titans roster)

JONES! Brandon JONES! How dare you disparage that... um, that guy!?
I was wondering what that Lets go Brandon chant was for

It's the Brett Favre and Josh Allen mentality...

Jesus of CopyMat : [to Jerry] That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back