Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They left at the same time, he didn't leave with them. Elway just tweeted that he enjoyed his visit with Manning and that he threw great and looked comfortable.

He did throw for them.

He did not leave with them.

So much for him not throwing a pass today?

We enjoyed visiting with Peyton today in N.C. He threw the ball great and looked very comfortable out there.

From John Elway's twitter (re-tweeted by Adam Schefter so I assume the account is legit)

College rah rah stuff?? I live in southern Indiana, not a big college football state, and I don't care for college football at all. Don't love nor hate the Vols, or any college football team.

MY opinion is that he loves to be in Tennessee. Wouldn't you like to be a place where people put down palm leaves every step you take? at least for a few years?

Nothing to do with the Vols, everything about that he has major connections here, and obviously loves the state or he wouldn't have ever come to TN in the first place.

Go for a few more bucks to Denver where they'll boo you if you suck, or go somewhere you will be loved unconditionally?

Whatever....

I just seriously doubt that he would consider where he lives for the 3 or so years of this contract a major consideration. If he "loves" Tennessee so much now, why doesn't he live here now?

Also, he can always move back after his career is over....I just don't think that anything but money, guaranteed money, and security is driving his decision right now.

That said, I am betting that Bud is still in this to win, and you may still get to hear how "glad" he is to be moving back to TN.

Chances are, these phantom teams coming in are just there to push the price up.

49ers are NFC. NFC is a no-go for Peyton to me.

It's still a two-team race.

Im beginning to think that TrueTitansNews is full of bull. Where is he getting any of this information? To me it sounds like he's just kicking the hornets nest because he suddenly became moderately relevant.

Im beginning to think that TrueTitansNews is full of bull. Where is he getting any of this information? To me it sounds like he's just kicking the hornets nest because he suddenly became moderately relevant.

TTN has been fairly accurate throughout this saga..
He obviously has a reputable source for much of this.
We won't know until it's all done.

Some Broncos fans still seem to think they went there to try and plea manning to sign but Tennessee is still the favorite and Manning told them no.

They did bring their "money guy" as ESPN reported flew out with them..

Really?? I just saw some tweet saying Denver offered something like $90M over 5 years....that is crazy money....

Yeah "sources" are saying 80-90mil over 5 years from Broncos.

"Sources" also saying Titans have upwards of 90+mil over 4 years plus ownership stake at retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back