Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You win, Denver.

Bud, don't offer that money. Just tell him if he doesn't sign, you will have a heart attack and die.

I think Peyton's heart is clearly in Tennessee.The guy is already set for life. If he goes to Denver, we will know that it is purely about the paycheck. My guess is that Peyton would take less money and be "home"

I'm not even sure if Peyton's heart is in tennessee....Why would he be entertaining Denver and San Francisco if all the contracts are in the same ballpark?

He's clearly conflicted on where he wants to play.

I'm not buying that the money is anywhere near that high.

exactly.

this all came out of nowhere. Peyton and the entire Broncos staff are behind closed doors and have been all day so I don't know how reporters are getting this information.

Clearly someone started a rumor and it's snowballed...

I doubt the 49ers have even been in contact with Peyton since tuesday.

I'm still pretty sure he will be.

Titans/Manning aren't announcing til Monday. So you're going to hear a ton of nonsense up until then.

I'm not even sure if Peyton's heart is in tennessee....Why would he be entertaining Denver and San Francisco if all the contracts are in the same ballpark?

He's clearly conflicted on where he wants to play.

not necessarily. If you were offered 3 great jobs, but you have one favorite, wouldn't you spend as much time as he is, deciding where you will work?

People play these games all the time. Plus.. he can squeeze more money out of his "favorite" by showing there are more teams on his trail.

LOL this is ridiculous

NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING EXCEPT PEYTON AND THE TEAMS INVOLVED

It's hilarious how the media trys to make things up. The Broncos and Titans have been SILENT for the past week so how is any of this contract info leaking?

Per my source has a new definition: I'm bullshltting

If/When Peyton signs...

Can he make a DirecTV commercial that has him burning the Colts in the background and play it in Indy over and over and over?

Boy, I loved that commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back