Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't talking about MVP Peyton Manning. Why is he demanding MVP Peyton Manning money?

The guy is damaged goods, he's 36 and he demands everyone around him to do things HIS way.

I say we bail, start Locker and sign Wells, ASAP. Then we should look into picking up Freeney as soon as he is released.

I think Peyton's heart is clearly in Tennessee.The guy is already set for life. If he goes to Denver, we will know that it is purely about the paycheck. My guess is that Peyton would take less money and be "home"

LOL...you all need to get past this college rah rah stuff. Peyton's heart is in his wallet, looking out for his family (both immediate and extended). He is not in college anymore, and this is not the Vols. This is business, and he is in it to get the best deal (as he should be IMO).

Also, I am betting that Bud does not back down here, so get ready to be shocked at where this winds up (whoever wins). I think numbers are exactly where they are reported, and are probably not quite done going up yet.

LOL this is ridiculous

NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING EXCEPT PEYTON AND THE TEAMS INVOLVED

It's hilarious how the media trys to make things up. The Broncos and Titans have been SILENT for the past week so how is any of this contract info leaking?

Per my source has a new definition: I'm bullshltting

ummm you really dont think this stuff gets leaked for negotiating purposes? are you that naive? it's likely peyton's agent put that stuff out there.

LOL...you all need to get past this college rah rah stuff. Peyton's heart is in his wallet, looking out for his family (both immediate and extended). He is not in college anymore, and this is not the Vols. This is business, and he is in it to get the best deal (as he should be IMO).

Also, I am betting that Bud does not back down here, so get ready to be shocked at where this winds up (whoever wins). I think numbers are exactly where they are reported, and are probably not quite done going up yet.

College rah rah stuff?? I live in southern Indiana, not a big college football state, and I don't care for college football at all. Don't love nor hate the Vols, or any college football team.

MY opinion is that he loves to be in Tennessee. Wouldn't you like to be a place where people put down palm leaves every step you take? at least for a few years?

Nothing to do with the Vols, everything about that he has major connections here, and obviously loves the state or he wouldn't have ever come to TN in the first place.

Go for a few more bucks to Denver where they'll boo you if you suck, or go somewhere you will be loved unconditionally?

This is getting out of hand. 100 mil for an old qb? And what's up Peyton? Your neck hurt? Wtf is this not throwing ish, I'm over here hoping you blow the broncos away and sign with that crap team soon... Please do, because I do not want you here.

Read this...

@chroniclesports
The Manning van just entered the facility, led by another Escalade. about 15 people in total http://yfrog.com/hwftrluj
-2 hours ago

@chroniclesports
Wide receivers gathering next to practice field, looks as if Manning will be throwing outdoors instead of on the indoor surface
-2 hours ago

@chroniclesports
Cutcliffe just left the facility driving three others. One looked like Manning, hard to tell through tinted windows though.
-2 hours ago

@chroniclesports
Peyton was not in the van, apparently. He is still inside the Brooks Practice Facility with John Elway and John Fox
-2 hours ago

@chronclesports
No update here at the Duke practice facility. Manning has been inside with Fox and Elway for a few hours now
-52 minutes ago

@chroniclesports
Elway, Fox, Manning and Co are leaving now. Manning did not throw a pass today. Odd development
-37 minutes ago

Maybe it was a hail mary plea?

Not sure if he left with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back