Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny, I can't be on here much today, but Michi's post made all of the arguments that we've been over. You're counting shells as controllers, some of which are free, and you aren't counting all of the "options" for the PS3.

I'll admit that the Fit board is it's own thing, and I don't know how it will work out, but the other stuff is all basically the same thing, though I'd agree with Puck's arguments about Nintendo's peripherals being a better deal and I think that they're marketed better.

Bottom line, you've said that they are different, you've said that they're the same. It's hard to get a clear point out of you.

Quit telling people to learn how to read and throwing out insults. Just leave it to discussion.

Gunny said:
Gee you are really struggling if you count a Blu-Ray remote as a gaming controller. Consider that PS3 is more than just a gaming uni, of course it is going to have a remote controller.

And the Dual Shock/SixAxis is the same thing. Same controller where one rumbles and the only reason for the recent release of that was because of legal reasons.

They do not have a Fit board, a retro controller, a lightsabre, a steering wheel or whatever else.

Ok, for you the blue-ray remote controller now is not a PS3 controller, because is not needed to play, but just the blu-ray player controller, but the wheel shell attached to the wiimote controller , and not needed to play at all also is is for you in fact a controller itself.... Im getting what you mean... not. Sorry. I still don´t get it.

Lets quit struggling, change the Blu-ray remote with the EyeCam... someone who got sixaxis, and now wants a rumbling controller is going to have to buy dualshock3s, and if he also wants to play eyetoy he is going to have to buy the eyecam. That guy has 3 diferent game controllers... plus the blu-ray remote. Still, big diference. 3 to 4.

Legal stuff. Irrelevant. Still three different game controllers. 4 controllers overall. Sixaxis is the one most people got stuck with to begin, so, maybe, in a close future, everyone will forget the people who got ps3 first ended up with the sixaxis, had to buy dualshocks3 to have rumbling, not to mention the unreplaceble batteries issue.

Bottom line, you've said that they are different, you've said that they're the same. It's hard to get a clear point out of you.

The only thing I said was the same was the bundled GunCon Time Crisis 4 concept.

Ok, for you the blue-ray remote controller now is not a PS3 controller, because is not needed to play, but just the blu-ray player controller, but the wheel shell attached to the wiimote controller , and not needed to play at all also is is for you in fact a controller itself.... Im getting what you mean... not. Sorry. I still don´t get it.

The wheel is used for gaming. The Blu Ray controller is used for watching movies. It's not a gaming accessory so to speak.

Look we are not going to agree on this so lets' leave it at that. I don't think the Wii itself is a terrible crappy machine either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back