Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RollTide said:
but hey mcnair got jobbed out of the 2001 pro bowl in favor of the legendary kordell stewart.

Which begs the question, where is Kordell Today.
Baggin groceries, hoping to become Kurt Warner II:winker:

McNair may not deserve to be in the probowl this year.. but next year.. i bet he'll put up about 20,000 yards passing and maybe another 8000 with his feet... then we won't be second guessing this decision...

Obviously there is a difference in "playing with an injury" between the 2 sports, but I saw where Tom Brady pulled out of the Pro Bowl due to injury. Then I saw him on TV Saturday playing in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament with his dad.

TitanHealer9 said:
McNair may not deserve to be in the probowl this year.. but next year.. i bet he'll put up about 20,000 yards passing and maybe another 8000 with his feet... then we won't be second guessing this decision...

No, no he won't. That is crazy. I know you're exaggerating but come on. He knows his career is winding down, and especially if we draft a QB high, he probably won't even be starting at the end of the season, for one reason or another. I like him too, but he's not the same QB, and he doesn't have the same team as 2003. Personally, I think Steve should go out as a pro bowler. Now's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back