Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
UFA. No draft capital needed. He never played that bad for the Bears and hardly played at all as a backup in Buffalo last year. 27 1/2 years old. Has mobility.

87 career passing rating his career is in a similar place as RT when we brought him here.

Contract? He only had a one year $2.5M deal wit the Bills.

This guy could be a diamond in the rough. He has never been bad and with a strong team around him he can be as good as RT. .

Here is the kicker guys. 29-21 record as a starting QB. Only year with a losing record as a starter was as a rookie.

Why this guy is treated like trash is beyond me.

UFA. No draft capital needed. He never played that bad for the Bears and hardly played at all as a backup in Buffalo last year. 27 1/2 years old. Has mobility.

87 career passing rating his career is in a similar place as RT when we brought him here.

Contract? He only had a one year $2.5M deal wit the Bills.

This guy could be a diamond in the rough. He has never been bad and with a strong team around him he can be as good as RT. .

Here is the kicker guys. 29-21 record as a starting QB. Only year with a losing record as a starter was as a rookie.

Why this guy is treated like trash is beyond me.
Worse than Tannehill.

I’m going to assume this is already a thread about improving the backup situation.

So the question stands, is trubisky better than woodside? And reasonably priced to make the move worthwhile?

Maybe because we might not even make the playoffs with him at QB lol

What is your alternative genius? Tom Brady? Joe Burrow? What low cap zero draft capital QB you have in mind?

None of you have offered an alternative. Aaron Rogers for free? At age 38?

Tell me the alternative that costs us no draft picks and $2M a year.

Is trubisky capable of 10/15 150 yards every game.

Season 15 TD/ 3-4 INT max.

No one is tempted to put the game in his hands, although when necessary, he won’t ever win a game.

Can the titans get more wins with a QB not losing the game than a QB that might be able to win a game?

If the D stays like it did this year, I think it’s still a 10 win team riding Henry.
So maybe not a terrible idea.

What is your alternative genius? Tom Brady? Joe Burrow? What low cap zero draft capital QB you have in mind?

None of you have offered an alternative. Aaron Rogers for free? At age 38?

Tell me the alternative that costs us no draft picks and $2M a year.

Because there isn’t a cheap alternative, genius.

This is what irritates me about people like this.

I did not say this guy was the god of QBs. He could even be a backup. We could bring him and somebody else in to compete.

Not one of you have offered an alternative. I do not want to pay RT $29M next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back