Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Mizzou alumni and Bear fan who has watched a lot of their games, I'd rank them Lock > Trubisky >> Gabbert.

Trubisky struggled under Matt Nagy's play calling, which was terrible and didn't attempt to use his QB's strength. That's one reason Nagy was fired because they feared he was going to ruin J Fields. Bears o-line pass protection and receiving corp stunk as well. Mitch's best year 2018 was when Nagy, in his first year as HC, let him use his legs. Nagy didn't want a running QB and much curtailed that threat in the following years. Hard to judge Mitch's potential because the offense was in such disarray at Chicago. But he didn't help or rise above that either.

Lock is younger and a better pocket passer than Mitch. Many Mizzou fans were shocked when Gabbert was drafted so high because they could see he didn't have the ability to play under pressure.

Not sure I'd want any of these guys on the Titans and would hope there are better alternatives, 'tho Lock is a bit intriguing because of his youth and arm strength.

What is your alternative genius? Tom Brady? Joe Burrow? What low cap zero draft capital QB you have in mind?

None of you have offered an alternative. Aaron Rogers for free? At age 38?

Tell me the alternative that costs us no draft picks and $2M a year.
Matt Schaub might be available, and cheaper than Trubisky o_O

BQ1iKXgCYAAr8Oc

Vince Young is also a winner and a pro bowler. I’m sure he would be even cheaper than Mitch
Tim Tebow is also a winner. He would be a very cheap option. How are we not talking about Tim Tebow as QB?

You people truly don’t understand value. I mean sure we could trade some draft picks for a top level guy OR you could have a WINNER at QB for way cheaper. I have no respect for people who don’t want to seriously talk about replacing our QB with Tim Tebow. Even though the value of getting rid of Ryan is net negative.
How bout VY AND Tebow?
if one is a winner, both just be a super winner.

titans could actually become the best late 00’s college team of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back