Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you cut the post short. Names names genius. What is the cost?

I think you should save that question for someone who has been talking about trading for Wilson or Rodgers..

I haven't said anything about replacing Tanny because I know it's not possible.

But I do know you can draft a QB in the 5th round this year and will get the same exact production as Mitch can give you.

This is what irritates me about people like this.

I did not say this guy was the god of QBs. He could even be a backup. We could bring him and somebody else in to compete.

Not one of you have offered an alternative. I do not want to pay RT $29M next year.

You said he could possibly lead us to a SB championship lol that’s crazy talk.

This is what irritates me about people like this.

I did not say this guy was the god of QBs. He could even be a backup. We could bring him and somebody else in to compete.

Not one of you have offered an alternative. I do not want to pay RT $29M next year.
I don’t think this is an option.
All the idea fairies for how to get out of that money are very unlikely scenarios at best.

Still waiting on those names. We have so much cap space right?

Show me a 27 year old QB with 50 starts and a 58% winning percentage who would cost us nothing in draft capital. Please I'll hang up and wait for an answer.

Ok, I give up on this forum. A playoff loss has lead to people wanting to fire everyone from the GM to the towel boys and now suggesting TRUBISKY?! Nope. I'm done.

Trouble reading? Here I’ll help you. Go back and read the 5th word of the post you just quoted from me.

So? If he can go 11-3 in a season with a team like he did with the Bears in 2018 it is possible. He made the pro bowl that year. He has started 2 playoff games and played in another. His passing rating in those games was 92 with 0 ints.

I'm waiting for the Dman special. A super bowl guarantee QB for little money and no draft picks.

So? If he can go 11-3 in a season with a team like he did with the Bears in 2018 it is possible. He made the pro bowl that year. He has started 2 playoff games and played in another. His passing rating in those games was 92 with 0 ints.

I'm waiting for the Dman special. A super bowl guarantee QB for little money and no draft picks.

There is no such thing.

I want a QB who will push it down the field more. I’d try to bring in Jameis. He’d at least give AJ and Julio a chance to make plays on the ball. Maybe it’s the OC fault we hardly take shots down the field, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back