Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since it's obviously the thing to do, here's movie posters.

MPW-23406

getimage.php

MPW-21986

My cousin the college boy said I had to see this....

beerfest1_large.gif

Beerfest = good :yes:

Of course it's a mindless, crazy, idiotic movie....with good taste.... :beerbang: :beer2: So if you like the occasional completely unserious raunchy comedy, maybe you should take a chug.

Bobo said:
Night at the Theater = good
I guess I'd call this movie "cute". It's a good for all ages comedy. I thought the idea behind the movie was neat, and they pulled it off pretty well. Maybe not something I'd buy on dvd, but a good one night stand.

Hannibal Rising = very good
I didn't think the movie about the story of Hannibal Lecture would be like this. Different than I thought, and better than I'd guessed it'd be....and of course, disturbing. If you liked Silence of the Lambs, I think you'll find this one a winner.

Ghost Rider = so so
I like Nic Cage and Sam Elliot, and even though I didn't know much of Ghost Rider, I thought it could be a good story. Well, it was a bit of a let down, though this type of movie often can be. Some of the characters and/or acting just sucked, and lots of the action did too. Some of the story was just lame. Maybe worth one watch if you're bored and there's nothing else on.

Night at the Theater? Is that Night at the Museum or something I haven't heard of.

Hannibal Rising- eh.. OK maybe. Still prefer Lambs or both versions of Red Dragon to this..

Ghost Rider- SUCK with a capitol S. Shameless Hollywood fodder. This movie was a total piece of crapola ripoff. I want my money back right now.
The people that made this movie should be ashamed of themselves.

Bobo said:
My cousin the college boy said I had to see this....

Beerfest = good :yes:

Of course it's a mindless, crazy, idiotic movie....with good taste.... :beerbang: :beer2: So if you like the occasional completely unserious raunchy comedy, maybe you should take a chug.

The Broken Lizard guys are great. Even though Beerfest was a nice comeback for them SUPERTROOPERS is still their masterpiece..
"Littering and... littering and... littering and.... smokin g the reefer!"

supertroopers.jpg

Bobo said:
Puck and Gunny, the new Yin and Yang? :ha:

The Illusionist = good :yes:

Good acting and story, but there's one thing I would have changed. Don't really want to get into it, may be a bit of a spoiler.

MPW-23297

Illusionist was good. The twist was a bit too obvious though.. I think I liked the Hugh Jackman/Christian Bale thing that came out at the same time a little better...

DCtitan49 said:
as far as the movies go, these are the only other 3 you need to worry about....

irobot_dvd.jpg

crash-from-and-inspired-by.jpg

Pirates2FinalPoster.JPG

PIRATES 2, NOT 1 or 3, 2!!!!!

all of them ^^

:thumb:

Are we talking "all time"? if so you must be off your dam rocker

DCtitan49 said:
everyone on this site is, i dont even know the right word for it, i would say "jerk" but people will probably make another mean comment or something. :suspect:

What'd i do? What'd I DO??

CC, yes, that should be Museum, lay off the beer Bob.

Red Dragon is on my list to see. I wouldn't say HR was as good as Lambs, but that's a tall order.

I forgot about Supertroopers, always heard it was good. Another one for the queue.

Illusionist was good. The twist was a bit too obvious though

Exactly my complaint....hope that doesn't ruin it for someone.

avvie said:
"...IN A STEEL CAGE!!!..."

i'm not sure what the big problem is
saying " thanks for trying to derail the thread" is in no means an attack
nothing near what the accuser and his assistant have done in recent past

if he doesn't like the content of the thread or has no desire to post thread related comments, then why post at all ?

the people participating in the thread want to see comments and ideas relating to the subject matter, not trivial banter

I apologize to Kami for starting a similar thread
before starting this thread, I did a search in the forums for "Movie" and there were no matches on the first run of responses; therefore, I began this thread

if Gunny and DC have issues with me, that's their problem - they should voice their transgressions in PM's .... not threads

I have no desire to engage in pissing contests with any members
I'm very easy to get along with
I think I come up with some good ideas for discussion

I welcome any and all comments and I'm appreciative to members who contribute to the betterment of the forum, but members who insist on mudslinging and passing judgement on other members and their opinions is just wrong .... I'm surprised moderators tolerate it to the extent that they do

Thank You .... Have a Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back