Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanibal rising sucked, it was more painful watching that then actually getting eaten alive.....

iRobot was a classic, Crash can make you cry, and PoTc2 was simply amazing..

TJ, I'd totally support the movie forum idea, maybe one for books too, since those threads come up relatively often... It could be a great new feature, since we'd start to recognize people's taste in movies or books, and would know who we shared opinions with and wanted to listen to for recommendations...

JMB54 said:
I'm not good the cut/paste thing so no poster, but the movie Shooter with Mark Walburg is a good watch.

pretty simple actually
here's the process (for certain browsers anyway)
I'm using Safari, which will soon be available for PC's
http://www.apple.com/safari/

anyway, when you see the pic you want to post in the thread, RIGHT CLICK - copy image address - on the GoAdvanced reply, you'll see an icon that looks like a picture of a mountain = that is Insert Image - click that, when the box pops-up = paste the address in

voila

Puck said:
pretty simple actually

anyway, when you see the pic you want to post in the thread, RIGHT CLICK - copy image address - on the GoAdvanced reply, you'll see an icon that looks like a picture of a mountain = that is Insert Image - click that, when the box pops-up = paste the address in

voila

or you can just go to google images, type in the movie like this

[movie title] cover, then right click, properties, where it says address URL, copy that, then go to gotitans.com, in your text box, paste it there, with
at the end of it.....

so it should look something like this....

when watched : just finifhed
recommendation : :ha: :crazy: :thumb:

51YYE2C78TL._AA240_.jpg

I liked it
I guess it's the best Scary Movie to date
surprised at some of the talent they got to do cameos

BigRed3 said:
To me, The Scary Movie franchise went to crap when the Wayans Bros. left. Scary Movie 3 was just unbearable to me.
:werd:

they decided to make a quick buck and make the movies pg-13 so all the middle school kids could get in without their parents.

DCtitan49 said:
iRobot was a classic, Crash can make you cry, and PoTc2 was simply amazing..

DC man I'm not trying to be confrontational at all but I really don't get the iRobot love. I found that movie barely watchable.
Crash was better when it was called Magnolia (and worse when it was called Babel). Pirates 2 was an Ok popcorn flick but nuthin to write home about..

Puck said:
pretty simple actually

voila

Add your shortcuts (CtrlC for copy and CtrlV for paste or CommandC & CommandV for Mac) and you'll be flyin' on those cut/pastes..

Creeping-Cruds said:
DC man I'm not trying to be confrontational at all but I really don't get the iRobot love. I found that movie barely watchable.
Crash was better when it was called Magnolia (and worse when it was called Babel). Pirates 2 was an Ok popcorn flick but nuthin to write home about..

Yeah, I never got into iRobot. As for Crash, I thought it was alright but not as good as the hype. Pirates 2 was a pretty good movie in theatres but the experience just wasn't the same when watching it at home.

BigRed3 said:
To me, The Scary Movie franchise went to crap when the Wayans Bros. left. Scary Movie 3 was just unbearable to me.

whichever was the one with the haunted house and the dude in the wheelchair was horrible ... and I guess I skipped 3, but I found 4 to be pretty watchable

Puck said:
whichever was the one with the haunted house and the dude in the wheelchair was horrible
the second one. that was easily the worst one(havent seen the fourth). the original was far and away the best in the series though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back