Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupDawg said:
Why are you always so negative? Every thread you don't personally agree with you have some snide remark for the people interested in the thread.

Seriously, if you don't like a thread - stay out of it. :suspect:

again, all i asked is if we already had a thread on this.

how is that negative?

Puck said:
why not ?
if the film isn't set to release until the 27th why shouldn't I
seems like the thing to do

I think he is more referring to asking and then posting the graphic saying you don't give a damn.

Bit of a contradiction.

Puck said:
51138XWN6BL._AA240_.jpg

when watched : just finished
recomendation: :eh?: :crazy: :))
meh ... i didn't really have many chuckles
I like Jack Black, but I just didn't find this all that funny
it had more of an inspiration feel to it, and not much of one

I say : overhyped

Yeah it was a little disapointing. Had it's moments though.

I liked both Underworlds, but thought the 2nd didn't live up to the 1st one.

Speaking of Vampires, I gotta rewatch Interview With a Vampire again. Been years.

SupDawg said:
Why are you always so negative? Every thread you don't personally agree with you have some snide remark for the people interested in the thread.

Seriously, if you don't like a thread - stay out of it. :suspect:

:thumb:

Hey Jeff,
is there a way to "clean up" threads ?
I had a good feeling about this one
is there anyway to remove the posts in a thread that aren't thread related ?

51NWXCWG26L._SS500_.jpg

just bought it ... again (i have the original replacing with BluRay)
Newly remastered on Blu-Ray
if you have a BR and plan on adding this to your collection, make sure you get the 2007 version

anyway.. ....I'm sure most people have seen this ... if not :p

imo, one of Milla's better roles
Bruce Willis and Chris Tucker are also excellent
Gary Oldham is outstanding as always ..... I wish he had had a larger part

Recommendation : :)) :ha:
I give it a Puck's Pick

Watched these three over the weekend:
the-wanderers-dir.jpg

The Wanderers.. Cool late 70's cult flick. Gotta love when all the gangs get together to fight The Ducky Boys. They just don't make em like this anymore..

Warriors.jpg

The Wanderers made me wanna pull out the perfect double-feature companion The Warriors. Everyone's seen this right? Crazy Midnight-Movie gang action - I've seen this no less than 50 times. CAN YOU DIG IT!

descent.jpg

I really like The Descent becuase it's a rare current horror flick that delivers the scary goods. Great claustrophobic tension, believable story, freaky-as-heck cave dwellers, all-female cast is unique for horror.. Warning: It's not a CGI-fest. If you need your horror totally fake don't rent this one..

Puck said:
why not ?
if the film isn't set to release until the 27th why shouldn't I
seems like the thing to do

I just meant, if you don't give a damn, don't ask. I told you why you should have known already (it's posted in at least 2-3 other threads), you said you don't give a d@mn. If you don't, don't ask.

On the actual thread topic...

The warriors is a great classic...

So is the 5th Element, I've loved that movie, would love to see it on blu ray.

Childress79 said:
I enjoyed the descent.

If you like that I recommend Dog Soldiers.:yes:

Cool, I own Dog Soldiers too - made by the same dude right? That main dude Kevin what'shisname (dude that played Lucius Vorenus in Rome) he's a great actor..

Creeping-Cruds said:
Warriors.jpg

The Wanderers made me wanna pull out the perfect double-feature companion The Warriors. Everyone's seen this right? Crazy Midnight-Movie gang action - I've seen this no less than 50 times. CAN YOU DIG IT!

I love that movie. RIP Rembrandt.

Just recently saw Hannibal Rising, and had to have some more. So bon appetit, here's Red Dragon. Yeah, I'm a little late, better late than never. I thought it was excellent. Voldemort, I mean Fiennes, was great. He has no problems pulling off a disturbed character. Same can be said for Anthony Hopkins.....did he ever blink the whole movie?

MPW-1738

Bobo said:
here's Red Dragon. Yeah, I'm a little late, better late than never. I thought it was excellent. Voldemort, I mean Fiennes, was great. He has no problems pulling off a disturbed character. Same can be said for Anthony Hopkins.....did he ever blink the whole movie?

MPW-1738

Have you seen the original version of this movie, Manhunter..
Bryan Cox played Lector. Michael Mann made the movie so it obviously had a complete different feel from all the rest of the Lector films..

Here's what showed up from Blockbuster.com this week:

Cool Hand Luke:
It's Cool Hand Luke, what else needs to be said (except maybe "I can eat 50 eggs!). Legendary movie...

Zodiac:
I already read the Graysmith book about 5 times and knew the story inside and out but the movie was still pretty nice. 2 big thumbs up - unless of course you can't sit thru a movie that doesn't have Matrix-style fighting and 20 tons of CGI explosions..

Cheech and Chong's Next Movie:

Good, fun, stupid, dopehead humor. So many famous lines in this movie.. "I got burning baby all over me"... Pee Wee Herman getting beat up by an Amazon woman.. I likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back