Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that remember NBA Jam and “hot spots”, let’s get it started.
Either a K kicks from a hot spot of various point value. Still somewhere between hashes but at varying distances. Like 3rd and 10 from 12 yard line but hot spot lights up for a 52 yard 5 point FG. Decisions decisions.

could also use it for like throws, if a QB scrambles to hot spot and throws a TD or a RB just runs through an active hot spot and scores. Tons of bonus points.
As stupid, to me, as this sounds, I could actually see this happening and increasing the popularity of the NFL immensely.

As stupid, to me, as this sounds, I could actually see this happening and increasing the popularity of the NFL immensely.
It would resemble those USA “sports” like Roller Jam and Slam ball (the basketball on trampolines). I think that was on that old “man’s channel” when it existed, forget the name.

Either a K kicks from a hot spot of various point value. Still somewhere between hashes but at varying distances. Like 3rd and 10 from 12 yard line but hot spot lights up for a 52 yard 5 point FG. Decisions decisions.

could also use it for like throws, if a QB scrambles to hot spot and throws a TD or a RB just runs through an active hot spot and scores. Tons of bonus points.

That will literally be the end of me watching football.

I knew a girl with a hot spot once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back