Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t deep dived on these rules… what the hell is the landing zone exactly? Out of endzone TB is to the 35 now? I would look, but i just got off work and feel lazy. Must declare an onside kick!? What the fuck is that. Are squibs and aimers fouls?

I still haven’t deep dived on these rules… what the hell is the landing zone exactly? Out of endzone TB is to the 35 now? I would look, but i just got off work and feel lazy. Must declare an onside kick!? What the **** is that. Are squibs and aimers fouls?

I could be wrong..... but I believe the Landing Zone is an OLD, OLD, Wooden ship used during the civil war era..

either that or a strip club. lol

I still haven’t deep dived on these rules… what the hell is the landing zone exactly? Out of endzone TB is to the 35 now? I would look, but i just got off work and feel lazy. Must declare an onside kick!? What the **** is that. Are squibs and aimers fouls?

How dare you try to rein this back to football talk.

Image on page 1 of the kickoff areas.

Landing Zone = Red Zone

The new rule results in one extra running play. Much better than a kneel down or a kick out of the end zone.

I think at this point we should set up trampolines and other bumpers on the field. If you hit one it’s a touchback. I mean why not it’s stupid anyways.

img-resize.asp

Don't really care about this one as kickoffs were just watching a ball fly out of the end zone or to a guy taking a knee anyway. At least with this there might be more returns.

This is an entirely new play and formation for coordinators to develop schemes for. I could see this getting really interesting and there being a large number of long returns. How crazy would it be for the return team to use offensive linemen out there since they don’t have to run down field anymore. Will reverses and double reverses and fake reverses become the new norm? Who knows, but it will be way more interesting than what we had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back