Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Too much time passed and the old random stats thread has been closed. So here is the start of a new random stats thread for the 2023 season.

BDH is 1 of 5 RB all time to reach 10+ TD rushing in 5 straight seasons.

the others are
Shaun Alexander
Michael Turner
AP
LT

exclusive but again, just significant of a stat to make it interesting for a HoF spot but not a guarantee.
Him also being 1 of 8 2K rushers also helps.

should be noted, Alexander and Turner are not HoF (yet maybe for Alexander) AP will get in, LT already in.
And of the 2K backs, Jamal Lewis and CJ2K are not in.
(OJ, Sanders, TD, and AP make 8).

Too much time passed and the old random stats thread has been closed. So here is the start of a new random stats thread for the 2023 season.

BDH is 1 of 5 RB all time to reach 10+ TD rushing in 5 straight seasons.

the others are
Shaun Alexander
Michael Turner
AP
LT

exclusive but again, just significant of a stat to make it interesting for a HoF spot but not a guarantee.
Him also being 1 of 8 2K rushers also helps.

should be noted, Alexander and Turner are not HoF (yet maybe for Alexander) AP will get in, LT already in.
And of the 2K backs, Jamal Lewis and CJ2K are not in.
(OJ, Sanders, TD, and AP make 8).
To add a little more to the active 10+ TD streak,
10 other players have 5 total just not consecutive.

players with 6 or more total
Barry Sanders has 6 (3/3)
Marcus Allen has 6 (scattered)
Emmitt smith has 8 (3/3/2)
AP has 8 (7/1)
LT 9 all consecutive

BDH at 8,335 rushing yards is currently #1 active (Elliott is #2 at 8,262) and #42 all time.

with 73 yards, he will pass Earl Campbell for #2 franchise.

Since taking over as Full time starter (counting all of 2018) he’s avg 1,420 yds/season.

if he reaches that avg, he would move to #34 overall.

and with a ridiculous outside shot, should he reach an amazing 2,007 yds (1 yard past ole CJ2K), BDH would take over EG as the franchise leading rusher.

to break top 25 all time, he needs 2,272 yards surpassing #25 Jamal Lewis.

Damn, as great as he has been, still a lot a climbing to do as far as history concerned. Barring injury, BDH would of had back to back 2k. He was dominating all RB before that happened. Like 3 games up or some chit like that.

Damn, as great as he has been, still a lot a climbing to do as far as history concerned. Barring injury, BDH would have had back to back 2k. He was dominating all RB before that happened. Like 3 games up or some chit like that.
Fully agree. He would have been the first 2 2K rusher.

On the bright side of a potential HoF selection, there is no RB like him in his era. The tail end of AP is the closest thing. When all is said and done, there’s going to be almost a 10 year gap of Henry domination among all NFL RB.

On the bright side of a potential HoF selection, there is no RB like him in his era. The tail end of AP is the closest thing. When all is said and done, there’s going to be almost a 10 year gap of Henry domination among all NFL RB.
And to think i chit all over the pick. Thing i really line about Henry is he wants to be great. Is driven to be great. Glad we have him!

BDH at 8,335 rushing yards is currently #1 active (Elliott is #2 at 8,262) and #42 all time.

with 73 yards, he will pass Earl Campbell for #2 franchise.

Since taking over as Full time starter (counting all of 2018) he’s avg 1,420 yds/season.

if he reaches that avg, he would move to #34 overall.

and with a ridiculous outside shot, should he reach an amazing 2,007 yds (1 yard past ole CJ2K), BDH would take over EG as the franchise leading rusher.

to break top 25 all time, he needs 2,272 yards surpassing #25 Jamal Lewis.
I think he is 2200 yds behind Eddie.
I think this stat is from our only sb year
George's finest season came in 2000, when he rushed for 1,509 yards, scored 16 total touchdowns, and six 100-yard performances for the 13-3 Titans.

I think he is 2200 yds behind Eddie.
I think this stat is from our only sb year
George's finest season came in 2000, when he rushed for 1,509 yards, scored 16 total touchdowns, and six 100-yard performances for the 13-3 Titans.
EG - 10,441
BDH - 8,335

sorry, my math was slightly off, it’s 2,106.

1649 yds 10 TDs coming for Henry
I will take that all day. Add 4/6 more TDs though! Hopefully Kickstand adds 500 yds all purpose and 4/6. I know it’s off topic, but i still can’t get it out of my head that we could of had the Irishman. I mean we all knew Tammy was getting the ball. Think they panicked a bit due to Squirrel looking like a Squirrel last year. I get it, but imagine this O with Chig and Mayer. I get nauseous thinking about it. Hopefully one of these two young QBs break through. If not, i think we missed an opportunity to add just one more weapon for Tammy to work with, and to whoever takes the reins in the future.

Now as for stats. Hit my first two time 4 bag in a cornhole game victory. That’s 24 points in, only walked with 6 points. Now that was my fifth and sixth four bag in history, with the first two resulting in losses. As for 4 bags, 2 have been victories and 3 have resulted in losses. Four of those six 4 bags have come in the last few weeks, with average beer intake hovering around 5/6 at the time of 4 bag games. Average bag per throw is not shabby, hanging somewhere around 2.2/2.3 per round. Average bags per round against opponent is over 4 bags in hole. Wins and losses in 5 game series is equal at the moment, with myself and my two 4 bag game giving me the belt and chit talking duties til Sunday. Still working on the math if it is better to sink first bag thrown, or leave a blocker to push. I usually go for the hole when i am first, and its often answered. More to come on the blocker vs going for it.

I would agree, but the numbers matter more i think. I still have a bit of a gripe with the QB generation going in vs other positions. For instance, Brees, Rivers, Manning, Big Ben, Brady, Rogers, etc.. They probably all go, but do they all really deserve it? Is it Dominance or numbers. Seems much harder for RB. Warner is already in of these guys. Makes a good argument for Eddie in my eyes, who i do not think his career deserves the honor. Am i wrong on this? I mean how they kept TO out for so long is baffling if we are talking dominance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree, but the numbers matter more i think. I still have a bit of a gripe with the QB generation going in vs other positions. For instance, Brees, Rivers, Manning, Big Ben, Brady, Rogers, etc.. They probably all go, but do they all really deserve it? Is it Dominance or numbers. Seems much harder for RB. Warner is already in of these guys. Makes a good argument for Eddie in my eyes, who i do not think his career deserves the honor. Am i wrong on this? I mean how they kept TO out for so long is baffling if we are talking dominance.
fishface crushed EGs stats by not using a BU against stacked boxes... fishface quite fine slamming EG into a wall 3 times and punting on 4th and 7.... pathetically fine with it

Why EG would dominate games getting 87 yards on 27 carries... man 9 of those carries were never doing anything cause fishface was fine with just scrubbing clock..

So of those QBs mentioned above, Brady-Brees-Manning. The rest honorable mentions and a round table. Manning played the same number of years as Big Ben and has 7,000 more yds and equal number of SB (no arm in the last one). Ben is out right? Does little Ely get in? Rivers has one less year and equal numbers to Big Ben. Rogers has played one more year than Rivers, and is down 4,000 yds. Where is the line drawn?

gotta give Eli credit... when the Giants made the POs they were dangerous
HOF worthy? Of the names i put out there, he is the outsider. Just don’t think they all were HOF when viewing entire careers vs other players at other positions. Big Ben doesn’t measure up to his peers imo.

clearly volume is all that matters
SB rings as well.

you’re entitled to a little less volume of you have a ring or rings.
Terrell Davis comes to mind. Is he really a HoF over some of the guys outside? I’d say no based on a short career despite a big difference in assistance to Elway winning his first (and 2nd). Only played like 6 years.

Latest posts

Back