Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Volume actually is what I’m against for consideration alone.
To me, crazy as this might be, I think Frank Gore is on the fence, not a shoe-in.

I once had a long argument about Andre Johnson specifically stating his TD #s were too low. I don’t think he gets in, not sure he actually should.

HOF worthy? Of the names i put out there, he is the outsider. Just don’t think they all were HOF when viewing entire careers vs other players at other positions. Big Ben doesn’t measure up to his peers imo.
only people who appreciate EG are Titan fans... all everyone else sees is 3.3 yards a carry

SB rings as well.

you’re entitled to a little less volume of you have a ring or rings.
Terrell Davis comes to mind. Is he really a HoF over some of the guys outside? I’d say no based on a short career despite a big difference in assistance to Elway winning his first (and 2nd). Only played like 6 years.
Now we are back to the dominance thing.

I will take that all day. Add 4/6 more TDs though! Hopefully Kickstand adds 500 yds all purpose and 4/6. I know it’s off topic, but i still can’t get it out of my head that we could of had the Irishman. I mean we all knew Tammy was getting the ball. Think they panicked a bit due to Squirrel looking like a Squirrel last year. I get it, but imagine this O with Chig and Mayer. I get nauseous thinking about it. Hopefully one of these two young QBs break through. If not, i think we missed an opportunity to add just one more weapon for Tammy to work with, and to whoever takes the reins in the future.
I wanted Mayer as well...Levis cost us him or a WR at that spot and at 43

The Titans OL ranked 5th in ESPN's Pass Block Win Rate with winning 67% of the time.

Pass Rush Win Rate: 57% (5th)
Run Block Win Rate: 75% (3rd)

Pretty sure we were dead last last year.

The Titans OL ranked 5th in ESPN's Pass Block Win Rate with winning 67% of the time.

Pass Rush Win Rate: 57% (5th)
Run Block Win Rate: 75% (3rd)

Pretty sure we were dead last last year.
I would like to know how they define a "win". Regardless, you're right, I'll take it over last years dumpster fire.

Latest posts

Back