Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It’s way early and not really a hot start for Henry but he’s got 143 yards, good for #9.
CMC leads w/ 268.

spears is #32 w/ 76 yards.

I’d like to see Henry get another rushing title and really cement himself as THE back of the 2020’s.

LT Andre Dillard has given up 6 sacks in 3 games, per PFF. That’s twice as many as any other Tackle in the NFL. Time to move Skoronski to LT.

Wesco has the worst grade among all TE in the NFL through 3 weeks. Time to promote Odukoya.

Fulton has the 2nd worst grade among all CB in the NFL. I’d try out Farley or anyone else at this point. Or trade for a starter.

Wesco has the worst grade among all TE in the NFL through 3 weeks. Time to promote Odukoya.

Fulton has the 2nd worst grade among all CB in the NFL. I’d try out Farley or anyone else at this point. Or trade for a starter.

Crazy how we can always have guys ranked as some of the worst at their positions.
Tits gonna Tits ...

Here is a random stat... yesterday Henry averaged -2.3 yards before contact... that is negative.... so he was getting contact right after taking the ball basically.... he averaged 4.1 yards after contact. If the contact didnt occur before the LoS, he would have had a decent average.

O line so bad we used to complain Henry was getting hit by 1 or 2 guys before the LOS, now, its as he's getting the ball. There was legit 3 or 4 plays henry was tackled by 3 plus browns immediately after getting the ball

Here is a random stat... yesterday Henry averaged -2.3 yards before contact... that is negative.... so he was getting contact right after taking the ball basically.... he averaged 4.1 yards after contact. If the contact didnt occur before the LoS, he would have had a decent average.
This is just incredible. I wonder if that’s a record. Absolutely miserable play by the O-line.

According to Pro Football Reference, Derrick Henry has broken a tackle once in every 10.3 carries dating back to the 2018 season.

Through 51 attempts so far this year, he has yet to register a single broken tackle.

Latest posts

Back