Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Mariota had 4 in the first half of his debut. Man, did it look like we had a superstar...
So many things about that beatdown given to TB.
I still thought Whisenhunt had a chance now with his QB.

made everyone second guess the Winston over MM8 selection, at least temporarily.

So many things about that beatdown given to TB.
I still thought Whisenhunt had a chance now with his QB.

made everyone second guess the Winston over MM8 selection, at least temporarily.
I was at that game with my Bucs fan friend. As a huge Winston fan I was bummed when Tampa took him, but I also knew he was the riskier pick. I bet my friend that Winston would throw a pick. Didn't know it would be a pick-6 on his first attempt.

Boy was I riding high after that game.

AJ Brown's last 6 games:

9 catches, 131 yards
9 catches, 175 yards, 2 TDs
6 catches, 127 yards
7 catches, 131 yards
10 catches, 137 yards, TD
8 catches, 129 yards, 2 TDs

First player in NFL history with 125+ receiving yards in 6 straight games

Mariota had 4 in the first half of his debut. Man, did it look like we had a superstar...
Mariota's debut was a sham. He only threw 15 times and most of his plays were short passes that went 70 yards after the catch or quick one-read RPOs. Levis can actually sling the ball downfield.

AJ Brown's last 6 games:

9 catches, 131 yards
9 catches, 175 yards, 2 TDs
6 catches, 127 yards
7 catches, 131 yards
10 catches, 137 yards, TD
8 catches, 129 yards, 2 TDs

First player in NFL history with 125+ receiving yards in 6 straight games

Ya its nuts, think he's on pace to right around 2000 yards. Going to battle it out with tyreek for the nfl record at this rate

Levis puts that deep pass Burks caught OOB yesterday a foot more inside and he'd doubled his TD totals.
I could certainly be wrong and it is definitely easy to Monday morning qb, but if he had caught it over his left shoulder, instead of right it would have been an inbounds play as well. I think he just turned the wrong way to catch the ball.

Mariota's debut was a sham. He only threw 15 times and most of his plays were short passes that went 70 yards after the catch or quick one-read RPOs. Levis can actually sling the ball downfield.
He only threw for 15 times because we pretty much took him out at half time. We killed the Bucs.

Latest posts

Back