Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So almost every 2 years we get 1 player worth keeping

How many scouts have been fired in that timeframe?

That is a great f...ing question.
I went through the list of scouts listed for the team (I could only find 12). Of those 4 of them had nothing listed in their biography, but the other 8 have been here since at least 2019 with a majority coming to the team prior to 2017.

I went through the list of scouts listed for the team (I could only find 12). Of those 4 of them had nothing listed in their biography, but the other 8 have been here since at least 2019 with a majority coming to the team prior to 2017.
This does open the door for argument at least a little.
Are the scouts actually looking at some decent guys (not pandas) and Vrabel and co don’t know how to develop/put them in any positions to improve or succeed?

im not really convinced that’s happening, just suggesting it could be a behind the scenes argument someone is buying which allows these guys to keep their jobs.

This does open the door for argument at least a little.
Are the scouts actually looking at some decent guys (not pandas) and Vrabel and co don’t know how to develop/put them in any positions to improve or succeed?

im not really convinced that’s happening, just suggesting it could be a behind the scenes argument someone is buying which allows these guys to keep their jobs.
I’m not sure but feel it could go either way on that fence. What I do know is that this organization shows loyalty to people within it, not just the players and coaches. Reading bios on the scouting department, some of the guys have been with the team nearly 2 decades although not necessarily in their respective positions.

Some more AJ Brown stats.
He’s reached 13+ targets in 6 career games, 4 in Philadelphia.
He’s had 5 or less targets 16 games, 1 was in Philadelphia.

He played 43 games with TN to 23 in Philly.
Or 18% of his Philly games, he reached 13 targets compared to 4% in TN.
3% of his Philly games, he was only given 5 or less targets compared to 35% in TN.

Not sure how many different ways to point this out, he was NEVER going to produce in Nashville like he has in Philly.

In the 4 games Taylor Swift has been in attendance, Travis Kelce is averaging 108 receiving yards per game. The games she was not, he's averaging 46.5.

Some more AJ Brown stats.
He’s reached 13+ targets in 6 career games, 4 in Philadelphia.
He’s had 5 or less targets 16 games, 1 was in Philadelphia.

He played 43 games with TN to 23 in Philly.
Or 18% of his Philly games, he reached 13 targets compared to 4% in TN.
3% of his Philly games, he was only given 5 or less targets compared to 35% in TN.

Not sure how many different ways to point this out, he was NEVER going to produce in Nashville like he has in Philly.
Does the NFL limit how much we are allowed to pass as a team? Or why could he not get more targets? If it's cause that's not vrabels philosophy than he should be fired.

Does the NFL limit how much we are allowed to pass as a team? Or why could he not get more targets? If it's cause that's not vrabels philosophy than he should be fired.
Of course not but I pretty sure everyone can see the same team philosophy for appx 25 years now, nothing new.

that also dismisses how much time Brown wasn’t on the field. As pointed out, zero time missed as an Eagle, 6 full games plus however many in-game times that’s Brown missed playing time in TN.

Of course not but I pretty sure everyone can see the same team philosophy for appx 25 years now, nothing new.

that also dismisses how much time Brown wasn’t on the field. As pointed out, zero time missed as an Eagle, 6 full games plus however many in-game times that’s Brown missed playing time in TN.
He’s happy there it makes a big difference!

Dudes on pace to almost 2000 yards lol. Let that sink in. He may have never put those numbers up here, which for some reason people use as the main point of their argument, but the talent and threat would still be here. I dont wanna get into it too much because i hate this overblown topic but man it sucks that that pieces we picked up from this trade - Burks and i believe we traded the other pick to get Willis - have been cheeks.

Ok so how does trading him solve any of this? It doesn't. It was still dumb.

You ever watch hurts before AJ showed up?
After his stud OL, his 2nd year in the league, and additional 1st round pick Donta Smith?

yea, he showed some good promise with a pretty good O. It got better with Brown.

I also imagine the same people b**ching about this trade still, would also b**ch that Hurts only had 3700 and 22 TD.

Latest posts

Back