Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Doesn’t really explain it because the top guys never switched teams, but for OJ or AP, do you know if they were counting all divisional games regardless of division they moved to? Or did they use the team they spend the bulk of their career with, Bills/Vikings respectively?

just kind of a weird factor for AP who played the NFC North mostly but would also factor in weird individual games against the NFC East and AFC South. Also, forgot the short lived NFC West and South.
I think its all divisional games in their entire career

With 3 FG and 1 XP, Folk reached that exclusive group of K that have as many points as the NYG team.

46 points for Folk and NYG.

edit: update, forgot they scored 16 today, so no, Folk is behind the Giants. BUT

13 FG still has him on pace to break the all time record 44 FG.

It gets mentioned from time to time but the last missed FG against TN was 6 Nov last year against KC. Week 9.
Just a couple weeks til it’s been a full year.

before that, it was week 4 against Indy.

0-2 on the road.
2-0 at Home.

*Edit
0-3 on the road

Wondering if we'll win our away "Home" game this Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if we'll win our away "Home" game this Sunday.

season ticket holders still pay full price minus 1 game right?
@GoT

if so, how any STH could watch such a game is beyond me

"hey you see that game? i paid for the ticket to either have the privilege of paying for a flight and hotel, or pay for the ticket and watch it on the TV same as everyone else that didn't pay for it"

no those games are not mandatory for season ticket holders

or used to not be... but they are available to them

now Titans use variable ticket prices so division games vs cows and tarpkitties are cheapest tickets of year while games vs teams that travel are double or more

have not had season tickets since 2020 so my info is dated. But I still talk about it with my PSL buddies... so not totally ignorant

Titans gonna abuse PSL holders moving into new stadium. I paid $250 for my PSL ( went to about 200 games could not sell it in 21 and so... yeah extra like extra $1.25 per game for GoT. Nobody counts exhibition games.. waste of time and money)

Anyhow Titans gonna actively nurff those upperdeck home fans and their cheap PSLs... those PSLs will be about 10x cost current PSL holders paid and ticket brokers will buy them in blocks for visiting fans. Titans will oblige. Big dollar home fans down low... visitors up top

Sorry, saw a FB post and kind of felt like posting this disgusting award.

In 1982, Mark Mosely, the K for Washington won the MVP.
He did lead the league w/ 20 FGs (by 1) on 20/21 on the strike shortened season.
This is where it gets gross. He had a long of 48. Eh, ok, not terrible but was middle of the pack.
He only went 5/6 from 40-49. 3/4 of his FG were 39 or less. Weak.
Now, he kicked 16/19 XP. Good for 27th (only 28 teams then) in accuracy. That’s when they were 19-20 yard FG attempts. That is embarrassing.

Notable “real” MVPs
Dan Fouts - 61.8% accuracy (#5), 2883 yards (320/game) and 17 TD both #1. SD was 6-3

ken Anderson- 70.6% accuracy (#1), 2495 yards (#3), 12 TD and the #1 QB Rating 95.3. Cin was 7-2.

Marcus Allen - 697 yds (#5), 11 TD (#1), 401
Yds rec, 3 more TD. Raiders 8-1.

Andra Franklin - 701 yds on LL 177 carries, 7 TD. Mia was 7-2 and had god awful QB play (3 of them).

Wes chandler - 49 catches, 1053 yds (#1), 9 TD (#1). SD 6-3. Only 1K WR.

Any of these guys would have made more sense but I suppose, at least it wasn’t default QB like today.

Willis earned 4 sacks in appx 1 qtr of football against the ratbirds.
With 12 games left and THill possibly dead, willis has the unique opportunity of making a push at David Carr’s single season sack record of 76.
Currently, Willis is on pace to just barely edge out the record with 176.

The Giants are the only NFL team in the Super Bowl era to have more rushing yards, more passing yards, fewer INT thrown, fewer fumbles lost & fewer missed FG than their opponent but still lose.

Teams had been 134-0 in the Super Bowl era when doing all that in a game (reg+post).

But he’s 30 and a RB. No RB ever at 30 are effective in any way. They’re just corpses being push around.

Aside from that, every titans fan everywhere can file this under the no s**t department. I think since Vrabel took over there have been complaints about taking him off the field in 3rd downs, this year they seem more content pulling him out extra.

Glad the new analytics dept is making their paycheck. Wonder if they can break down THill’s numbers with Burks on/off the field? Or maybe Philips.

But he’s 30 and a RB. No RB ever at 30 are effective in any way. They’re just corpses being push around.

Aside from that, every titans fan everywhere can file this under the no s**t department. I think since Vrabel took over there have been complaints about taking him off the field in 3rd downs, this year they seem more content pulling him out extra.

Glad the new analytics dept is making their paycheck. Wonder if they can break down THill’s numbers with Burks on/off the field? Or maybe Philips.
Vrabel has control and oversees 1 analytics employee, himself. He knows best, he knows he needs to analyze better.

So misleading.

When Henry is out, the Titans are usually in a passing situation making them one dimensional. It takes away what Tanny does best with play-action.
Yet also not that misleading. A lot of those 3rd down plays have been 3rd and less than 5. Sometimes 3rd and 1. Makes no sense to take him out. So it makes the titans one dimensional and predictable, when they don't have to be.

Yet also not that misleading. A lot of those 3rd down plays have been 3rd and less than 5. Sometimes 3rd and 1. Makes no sense to take him out. So it makes the titans one dimensional and predictable, when they don't have to be.
I agree with keeping Henry in on 3rd and 3 or less. Always have.

Do we know how often Henry is on the sideline in that scenario?

Latest posts

Back