Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

View attachment 21373

Also of note if Nick folk who can't hit from long but is "automatic" from within 40 didn't miss an extra point vs hou/ind those games could have been regulation wins as opposed to OT losses, putting us right in the thick of things.

not just sign... traded draft capital for the old coot

Ran... first round guard and wasting draft capital on geriatric kickers

. Folk was traded for a 7th rounder 2 years from now. He has also been very good. Even Justin Tucker has missed Xtra Points and FGs. Our FG kicking game was a mess before.

Folk missed 1 FG (53 yds I believe) and missed 2 XP AFTER the normal holder had his leg ripped off.

folk’s been great and if Vrabel used him right while obviously tanking for someone, no reason he hasn’t kicked #45 already.

. Folk was traded for a 7th rounder 2 years from now. He has also been very good. Even Justin Tucker has missed Xtra Points and FGs. Our FG kicking game was a mess before.
so in fact Ran wasted draft picks on a kicker that likely wont be around when the pick is used = fact

so in fact Ran wasted draft picks on a kicker that likely wont be around when the pick is used = fact

I fail to see the issue. We needed a kicker now. The pick isn’t wasted. We got something for it.

It’s a 2025 7th round pick. You are reaching for something to complain about.

I fail to see the issue. We needed a kicker now. The pick isn’t wasted. We got something for it.

It’s a 2025 7th round pick. You are reaching for something to complain about.
We traded a pick for a kicker that cost us two games. Not only is the pick wasted, but it's wasted and cost us two divisional games. And you defend it. Lmfao can't make it up.

We traded a pick for a kicker that cost us two games. Not only is the pick wasted, but it's wasted and cost us two divisional games. And you defend it. Lmfao can't make it up.

How did he cost us? Didn’t miss a kick until he had a different holder. Ya think that might have been the difference? Hasn’t missed all year, not one. Change holder he misses 2 xtra points. But I’m somehow crazy for defending a meaningless 7th round pick.

Some of y’all ate are just horrible fans. Yes you can make it up. You do it all the time like right now. Folk didn’t miss the extra point as time expired to lose the game. He didn’t lose the game.

2 blocked punts, 1 for a TD the other turned into a TD but it’s Folks fault.

Offense can’t score and the Defense collapses, Henry can’t get past the line of scrimmage but it’s Folks fault.

Folk has been the best kicker we have had in years. One of the best in the NFL this season so far. Y’all are nuts.

Idiotic. Simply freaking moronic. Just stupid.

How did he cost us? Didn’t miss a kick until he had a different holder. Ya think that might have been the difference? Hasn’t missed all year, not one. Change holder he misses 2 xtra points. But I’m somehow crazy for defending a meaningless 7th round pick.

Some of y’all ate are just horrible fans. Yes you can make it up. You do it all the time like right now. Folk didn’t miss the extra point as time expired to lose the game. He didn’t lose the game.

2 blocked punts, 1 for a TD the other turned into a TD but it’s Folks fault.

Offense can’t score and the Defense collapses, Henry can’t get past the line of scrimmage but it’s Folks fault.

Folk has been the best kicker we have had in years. One of the best in the NFL this season so far. Y’all are nuts.

Idiotic. Simply freaking moronic. Just stupid.
Missed 1 against TB before a new holder. I believe it was 53 yards.

I like Folk and it looked like stupid Vrabel was going to get him to 45 when he opted for a meaningless FG instead of going for the W in week 1.
those 2 XP were the difference in the games though.

Missed 1 against TB before a new holder. I believe it was 53 yards.

I like Folk and it looked like stupid Vrabel was going to get him to 45 when he opted for a meaningless FG instead of going for the W in week 1.
those 2 XP were the difference in the games though.

The only kicks he has missed. 1 FG and 2 Xtra points. He has been money inside 50 and is 4-5 over 50. 5th best %. Even Thill took blame for the miss against Indy. But to blame him for the losses is just stupid. There is a lot of blame to go around. He is on the list but at the bottom. There was a lot that happened after those misses that cost the game.

To complain about a meaningless draft pick is silly.

The only kicks he has missed. 1 FG and 2 Xtra points. He has been money inside 50 and is 4-5 over 50. 5th best %. Even Thill took blame for the miss against Indy. But to blame him for the losses is just stupid. There is a lot of blame to go around. He is on the list but at the bottom. There was a lot that happened after those misses that cost the game.

To complain about a meaningless draft pick is silly.
I was only correcting that he did miss one before Stonehouse’s injury.
Taking the blame for missed kicks and L because of said kick is the life of a kicker.

I also don’t care about a 7th round pick. Unless there are K available and the titans need one but they take Hawaii QBs instead.

Latest posts

Back