Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

You can always fine 1 player in what 27 years? Your argument is still trash.

Cole McDonald
Chris Harris
Luke Falk
Josh Caraway
Brad Seaton
Khalfani Muhammad
Colton Dowell

They all say hi.

That’s just since 2017.

No matter how you childishly keep trying to make your argument you can’t argue 7th round picks mean ****. They don’t hit very often. Like this whole ridiculous GOAT argument. You can just look at the numbers. You are more likely to hit on a player selected in the top 12 than anywhere else in the draft. Period. It’s a statistical fact. Can you find jewels. Sure. But the top 12 is where the money is.

The 7th round isn’t “draft capital”. If you are depending on 7th rounders you have problems.
the Titans inability to find football players late in the draft is a Titan problem not a 'there are no football players late in the draft' problem

Yea yea. Bo Jackson …. Shannon Sharpe…. Julian Edelman.

When you go look at every 7th round pick in history and tell me they all are great players and in 2025 we missed on the next Bo Jackson for Nick Folk…. BS. We needed a consistent kicker. We got one. He is the 4th or 5th most accurate this season.

Y’all crazy. Folk isn’t our issue.
Really? Cause if he could make his extra points we would be on the fringe of the playoffs.

Dumbo

Is that not draft capital? Dumbo.

Crazy we could've had a better kicker for no DRAFT CAPITAL.

Folk has been better. Santos has also missed 2 xtra points. So he is perfect from over 50. Folk has only missed 1 over 50 and is perfect from inside 50. Santos has missed 2 from inside of 50.

Folk is 27 for 27 inside 50. Only missed 1 FG all year. Zero evidence Santos is better, ZERO.

Santos was horrible when he was here. 4-9 zero chance he was staying. I bet you crucified him back then if you go back and look at the threads. Some of you are unbelievable. You just can’t let it go. You are wrong. The stats prove that. A 7th for Folk wasn’t a big deal. But go ahead and tell me how I’m a homer. I might be a homer. But I’m right. You guys get unhinged and down right blindly ignorant when this team loses.

Really? Cause if he could make his extra points we would be on the fringe of the playoffs.

Dumbo

Zero proof of that… ZERO.

But keep crying and whining. Find a reason the water boy caused a loss. See who else you can blame. Instead of just realizing this team isn’t very good and isn’t a playoff team. Next year will be here before you know it.

Zero proof of that… ZERO.

But keep crying and whining. Find a reason the water boy caused a loss. See who else you can blame. Instead of just realizing this team isn’t very good and isn’t a playoff team. Next year will be here before you know it.
What? We lost both in overtime. He cost us a point in each. Not a big stretch to say we would've won those games if folklore could do his job.

we had that kicker

and he sucked balls while he was here

1/3 under 40yrd
2/3 40-50yrd
1/3 >50yrd

4/9 garbage ass kicker
Weird how kickers always succeed after leaving here. Maybe we should learn why we are ruining kickers rather than trading picks for an old man who can't kick a long FG lol.

Folk has been better. Santos has also missed 2 xtra points. So he is perfect from over 50. Folk has only missed 1 over 50 and is perfect from inside 50. Santos has missed 2 from inside of 50.

Folk is 27 for 27 inside 50. Only missed 1 FG all year. Zero evidence Santos is better, ZERO.

Santos was horrible when he was here. 4-9 zero chance he was staying. I bet you crucified him back then if you go back and look at the threads. Some of you are unbelievable. You just can’t let it go. You are wrong. The stats prove that. A 7th for Folk wasn’t a big deal. But go ahead and tell me how I’m a homer. I might be a homer. But I’m right. You guys get unhinged and down right blindly ignorant when this team loses.
The best kicker in the NFL right now literally didn't play football until like a year ago. Meanwhile we give up a pick for some guy who at best has a noodle leg. Cool.

we had that kicker

and he sucked balls while he was here

1/3 under 40yrd
2/3 40-50yrd
1/3 >50yrd

4/9 garbage ass kicker
I was just gonna say the same thing, I just remember one of the rules I adopted during the crazy kicker year, F santos, santoso, parkey, succop.
Joseph, you’re cool.

Weird how kickers always succeed after leaving here. Maybe we should learn why we are ruining kickers rather than trading picks for an old man who can't kick a long FG lol.

He is 5 of 6 from over 50. Stop it. You look foolish.

It’s not weird at all. Kickers don’t all get good after they leave the Titans. Who got good? What kickers did we ruin?

What’s really weird is this new obsession with Nick Folk.

Why do you hate this franchise so much?

Santos hasn’t been good his whole career. He kicked for KC, LA, TB and Chi before the Titans and wasn’t very good.

The best kicker in the NFL right now literally didn't play football until like a year ago. Meanwhile we give up a pick for some guy who at best has a noodle leg. Cool.

Who do you think the best kicker in the NFL is ?

Justin Tucker is the best and it isn’t close . He has been playing for a while.

What? We lost both in overtime. He cost us a point in each. Not a big stretch to say we would've won those games if folklore could do his job.

You have no idea how those games would have played out if those kicks are made. Like I said… he didn’t miss them both as time expired to lose the games. That’s the only way you can say HE cost us the game. The only way.

Who do you think the best kicker in the NFL is ?
Fun Fact - Titans could have drafted a football player with the 7th round pick wasted on social security folk

Not a fact. 2025 7th round pick. No way of knowing who or what they would draft

But history tells us, and these are actual facts, that a 7th round drafted player won’t make the team or stay with the team and contribute for any appreciable time. This is an actual fact.

He is 5 of 6 from over 50. Stop it. You look foolish.

It’s not weird at all. Kickers don’t all get good after they leave the Titans. Who got good? What kickers did we ruin?

What’s really weird is this new obsession with Nick Folk.

Why do you hate this franchise so much?

Santos hasn’t been good his whole career. He kicked for KC, LA, TB and Chi before the Titans and wasn’t very good.
Succop, Joseph, Santos
All serviceable to solid K after leaving TN, titans opted for 70% gostkowski then Fat Randy.

makes you wonder if Vrabel had some say in getting Gostkowski?

Succop, Joseph, Santos
All serviceable to solid K after leaving TN, titans opted for 70% gostkowski then Fat Randy.

makes you wonder if Vrabel had some say in getting Gostkowski?

Just like Santos, Succup was not a rookie kicker he was an already established pro bowl kicker prior to coming to Tenn and he was good for years with Tenn. He didnt just get good after leaving here and we didn’t ruin him. He got hurt. I have no idea why he wasn’t brought back.

Santis was horrible for the 5 games he was here. Joseph was here 2 games. Never tried a FG. Made 9 xrtra points.

The original point was all these kickers are horrible here and go on to succeed, like they hadn’t had it before Not serviceable not solid, but successful. Both Santos and Succup were successful long before they came to the Titans, not just after.

Like I’ve said before, the players we have been drafting and signing have been bad. JRob was fired for that. For the lack of talent on the roster. Lack of depth. If you want to blame Vrabel fine. But complaining about a kicker who has the 2nd best FG% in the NFL this season and blaming him for the Titans not being in the playoffs and whining about a lost 2025 7th round draft pick is insane. There are a long list of reasons the Titans are going to the playoffs. Folk may be on that list but he is at the very bottom. We needed a kicker. We got a kicker. A good one. Some FA who missed half his FGs is what we have had. The 7th round pick is insignificant. Any argument to the contrary is futile.

Latest posts

Back