Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

There are 53 Titans on planet earth who share it with 8 other billion humans, 130 billion mammals, 428 billion birds, 3.5 trillion fish and an estimated 10 quitillion insects.

about to hit a big offseason lull
Here’s a short video, Michael Macelvie, does an awesome job pointing out how much “luck” plays in NFL games. You’ll notice a few titans call outs, one specific site subject.

Here’s a short video, Michael Macelvie, does an awesome job pointing out how much “luck” plays in NFL games. You’ll notice a few titans call outs, one specific site subject.

So , the Titans don’t lose as much as they run out of luck? Maybe the game ends too soon and they run out of time
Anyway, nice informative video

So , the Titans don’t lose as much as they run out of luck? Maybe the game ends too soon and they run out of time
Anyway, nice informative video
Ran out is one way to say it but I think the creator was actually saying it typically averages out. Not always the case.

but he does single out the 21’ divisional game and the Bengals got lucky. We know that they won off a FG that just 16 seconds earlier had right around a 0% chance of happening.

Ran out is one way to say it but I think the creator was actually saying it typically averages out. Not always the case.

but he does single out the 21’ divisional game and the Bengals got lucky. We know that they won off a FG that just 16 seconds earlier had right around a 0% chance of happening.
Thanks rabbit……

Yeah, that one hurt

Not really a stat but something I ran across... Deshaun Watson has been paid 92 million dollars to play 12 games with the Browns.

He'll get 46m guaranteed for each of the next 3 years and has cap charge of ~200m during that time.

He's a shining example of NOT doing fully guaranteed contracts...especially long term contracts. If he's injured again or doesn't play well, the Browns will surely move on but they'll have no reason to cut him as he'll be paid either way.

Not really a stat but something I ran across... Deshaun Watson has been paid 92 million dollars to play 12 games with the Browns.

He'll get 46m guaranteed for each of the next 3 years and has cap charge of ~200m during that time.

He's a shining example of NOT doing fully guaranteed contracts...especially long term contracts. If he's injured again or doesn't play well, the Browns will surely move on but they'll have no reason to cut him as he'll be paid either way.
They were idiots for signing him in the first place. Ain’t no happy ending coming from that deal. The way is rookie contract on QB1 and build around it. Window closes quickly after big deal. Chiefs bucked it, but the other way makes more sense. Hell, i was happy with the contract we gave Tammy, but it hampered us last year tremendously just for cap. We needed to move on but couldn’t, and i am saying that as a guy that thought he could still get it done. The line was so awful success was impossible for anyone. Part of that was because of Tammy’s contract. Another avenue is to build a beastly team and then get QB1 like Tampa did. More than one recipe for success honestly, but last year our chef called out sick. If Mr. Jeans can improve his accuracy and prove to be the QB1 for the Tits, this team can be seriously good quickly. Opens up all kinds of avenues for us to focus on adding elite talent in needed places moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back