Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does no one else think our WRs significantly improved this year? Even without Hunter, DGB, and mostly without Wright, production still improved. Less drops and improved blocking too. This just doesn't make sense to me. We'll see. Hopefully there's more to come.

Does no one else think our WRs significantly improved this year? Even without Hunter, DGB, and mostly without Wright, production still improved. Less drops and improved blocking too. This just doesn't make sense to me. We'll see. Hopefully there's more to come.

That was mostly because of new players at the position though

That was mostly because of new players at the position though
Maybe, maybe not. You can't necessarily give credit to one without the other: players vs coaches. Who here actually thought the trio of Matthews, Sharpe, and Douglas would be better than Wright, DGB, and Hunter? I bet no one.

When I see receivers not only blocking, but also running good routes when they're not getting the ball, some credit has to go to the coaching staff.

Here's a link to the story on Titansonline.com it has a lot of info on him & the new Assistant ST Coach.

I hope this guy proves to be an improvement. I do not understand the firing of Bratkowski. The WR seemed to improve more & more as the year went on. I seriously wonder if it had something to do with Sharpe not developing as Mularkey expected. Oh well. We shall see how it works out.

One thing is for sure; new blood on this Coaching Staff is a positive IF they can coach. If we spend a high pick on WR in the draft; let's hope we have the right guy to develop him.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...ng-Staff/1b4a649f-6a0e-410e-89c1-05c642b7e130

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back