Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to throw my name into the mix. We would have a better team right now had I been drafting our players the past few seasons.

Thank you!

Those that just say OH ITS A BAD FRANCHISE WHY WOULD WE EVEN CONSIDER ...

doesn't always mean that's the be all end all. Do a little research - it's not just about going after management from the top 5 franchises in the league. Guys bounce around and have experience elsewhere. Now it if we're a Cleveland Browns lifer - than of course not.
It’s also hard to know if someone has learned from mistakes.
Earlier in this thread someone said whoever gets JRob is probably getting a decent GM who will improve from what his time in Nashville offered.

The Bills

The Bills have done a phenomenal job of drafting and retaining their own players. I forget the numbers but I read that they have like the most players that they drafted and is currently active and starting on their team than any other team in the NFL.
As director of pro personnel, he would be in charge of evaluating their free agent signings.

based on that criteria basically everyone here is a legit candidate
Don’t put anyone on my level in this forum…I was screaming for Tariq Woolen in the draft who was a pro bowl rookie CB in the fifth round this year. I also called for NaQuan Jones as an UDFA who’s started several games for the Titans. That’s just a couple in recent history.

Don’t put anyone on my level in this forum…I was screaming for Tariq Woolen in the draft who was a pro bowl rookie CB in the fifth round this year. I also called for NaQuan Jones as an UDFA who’s started several games for the Titans. That’s just a couple in recent history.
LOL

pro bowl... you select them cause they play good flag football

TE Mayer would look pretty real good in two tone blue

THAT is my genius prediction and quote me on that

also I liked the Kearse pick back in the day

Eagles #1 rated OL
Browns #2 rated OL
49ers #9 rated OL

I like that we are talking with folks with experience of how to build an OL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts