Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he want that job??? He is stuck with Murray for at least 2 yrs because of dead cap hits of 97mil and then 81 mil before it drops to 30 mil. Cards have also said they ae trading Hopkins and so they will be losing their best offensive player. With Watt retiring they lose a top defensive guy. They have no coach... a nightmare of a job.

If I were their GM I would totally plan to tank next yr to be able to draft a top QB and then let that QB sit a yr behind Murray and then trade Murray or cut him. Murray is never going to be an elite NFL QB.
$$$ that's why. I'd take any GM job in the NFL if I could get it.

I don't know what NFL GMs are making per year, but he'll likely make tens of millions in his time there even if he's horrible at the job and gets fired in 3-4 years. Doesn't sound like a bad gig to me.

Why would he want that job??? He is stuck with Murray for at least 2 yrs because of dead cap hits of 97mil and then 81 mil before it drops to 30 mil. Cards have also said they ae trading Hopkins and so they will be losing their best offensive player. With Watt retiring they lose a top defensive guy. They have no coach... a nightmare of a job.

If I were their GM I would totally plan to tank next yr to be able to draft a top QB and then let that QB sit a yr behind Murray and then trade Murray or cut him. Murray is never going to be an elite NFL QB.
km put up like 45 points vs titans couple of years ago

Looks like the Cardinals hired Ossenfort. Scratch him off the list.

I wonder if that means that we are looking to hire outside the organization, or does it mean that Cowden is the pick? Time will tell, but one thing we do know, they didn’t want Ossenfort for the job.

Looks like the Cardinals hired Ossenfort. Scratch him off the list.

I wonder if that means that we are looking to hire outside the organization, or does it mean that Cowden is the pick? Time will tell, but one thing we do know, they didn’t want Ossenfort for the job.
Or Ossenfort knew Vrabel would have final say over the roster…My guess is that’s why they are interviewing mostly young inexperienced candidates. Vrabel will be making the picks anyways. Not one candidate with GM experience interviewed. That’s usually not the case.

Or Ossenfort knew Vrabel would have final say over the roster…My guess is that’s why they are interviewing mostly young inexperienced candidates. Vrabel will be making the picks anyways. Not one candidate with GM experience interviewed. That’s usually not the case.

If someone is available that has GM experience, that probably means they were fired or forced to resign. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back