Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Reid runs the offense in KC period. I would rather not have either KC coaches. Hope it is from the 49ers staff, and they let the guy coach and really call the plays. You can still run the football and have a great passing game

Nagy is my top choice. Was a successful play caller in Kansas City. Averaged 28.6 points a game with Alex Smith as QB. Also has a winning record as an NFL Head Coach and led the Bears to the division title his first year as head coach. Slowik from the 49ers would be by 2nd choice. There is a reason EB has had HC interviews with over half the teams in the NFL and never received a job offer. Interviews terribly and has a bad attitude from what I’ve read. We just got rid of a drunk, don’t need another OC with a rap sheet.
  • February 1998: According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanavis McGhee after a bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
  • July 4, 1990: According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter. The University of Colorado Boulder suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
  • September 1993: Colorado police arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.
  • The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

“She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report.

• April 2001: According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge, three months after he joined the football staff as a running back coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
  • Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPNreported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Reid runs the offense in KC period. I would rather not have either KC coaches. Hope it is from the 49ers staff, and they let the guy coach and really call the plays. You can still run the football and have a great passing game
Isnt that the same as a backup QB watching Tom Brady?

He was a great offensive lineman, but so was Bruce Matthews, and we know how that turned out…
If he wants to get into the NFL as a coach, the knock on him is no experience, it may be a good stepping stone for him.

I don't recall what happened with Matthews?
Munchak worked out well as a OL coach

If he wants to get into the NFL as a coach, the knock on him is no experience, it may be a good stepping stone for him.

I don't recall what happened with Matthews?
Munchak worked out well as a OL coach
Matthews was awful as o-line coach. Never got hired again after the Titans fired him.

Nagy is my top choice. Was a successful play caller in Kansas City. Averaged 28.6 points a game with Alex Smith as QB. Also has a winning record as an NFL Head Coach and led the Bears to the division title his first year as head coach. Slowik from the 49ers would be by 2nd choice. There is a reason EB has had HC interviews with over half the teams in the NFL and never received a job offer. Interviews terribly and has a bad attitude from what I’ve read. We just got rid of a drunk, don’t need another OC with a rap sheet.
  • February 1998: According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanavis McGhee after a bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
  • July 4, 1990: According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter. The University of Colorado Boulder suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
  • September 1993: Colorado police arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.
  • The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

“She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report.

• April 2001: According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge, three months after he joined the football staff as a running back coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
  • Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPNreported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.
KC employing a scumbag. Big surprise there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back