Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Nagy will be the next oc for Titans. That's why we are waiting until after this game. Either way the results are, we can interview him next week possibly even hiring him then

He's been discussed as well...it would be a lateral move but would possibly get him out from the Reid shadow....I'm just not sure the Titans would help him show that
It wouldn’t exactly be a lateral move because he would gain playcalling responsibility. Exactly like what Matt Lafleur did with us.

Would Ran being a black GM be a good opportunity for EB to work him? Like, could Ran, if EB does well, be a stepping stone for EB to get into higher coaching positions? I'm just thinking about scenarios where working with Ran would be an incentive for him. Isn't the GM for the Ravens black?

I'm not trying to make this a race thing, but it’s obvious that there are good black coaches out there that are getting passed over for older white retread trash. This coming from a white guy. Steve Wilks comes to mind.
You’re “not trying to make this a race thing” but that’s exactly what your entire post does. It’s about race from start to finish. Steve Wilks has a 9-19 head coaching record in the NFL. He’s no slam dunk that a team would be crazy not to hire. So yes, you’re making this a race thing.

You’re “not trying to make this a race thing” but that’s exactly what your entire post does. It’s about race from start to finish. Steve Wilks has a 9-19 head coaching record in the NFL. He’s no slam dunk that a team would be crazy not to hire. So yes, you’re making this a race thing.
My point was that I didn't want to come across as racist. That's what I should have said. I hate that it's even a thing in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back