Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he lets tanny walk for Brady

If he didn’t have tanny last year we would of ended up with 6 wins n him n vrabel on the hot seat

Right...but he did have Tanny. Because he he is a good GM.

Might as well say he wouldn’t be a good GM if he was a shitty GM. No shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless he lets tanny walk for Brady

If he didn’t have tanny last year we would of ended up with 6 wins n him n vrabel on the hot seat

And I will completely trust him if he lets Tanny walk...far more than I would trust any poster here.

But you are trying to use xps as rational for why someone is better. Just showing you Succop was good on those last year and that xps shouldn’t be the barometer.
Incorrect. I’m using XP to show anything for Joseph other than unknown and if anything, it’s showing that he’s at least equally as good as Succop which is not good at all.

Incorrect. I’m using XP to show anything for Joseph other than unknown and if anything, it’s showing that he’s at least equally as good as Succop which is not good at all.

Succop wasn’t good last year. That is correct. No one is arguing that lol no one is arguing Joseph isn’t a better option. I’m saying I think it’ll be a camp battle between them. Loser is cut.

Succop wasn’t good last year. That is correct. No one is arguing that lol no one is arguing Joseph isn’t a better option. I’m saying I think it’ll be a camp battle between them. Loser is cut.
Yea i think that may be the wise move now. Neither have done enough lately to be handed the job.

Succop needs to be clearly better to win it since he is owed 3.4m more. And a 3rd guy could easily be brought in for competition bc Joseph can be cut with no dead cap

I'm just saying, the rest of the league all have 6 years of tape of Tanny playing inconsistently. They also know that Henry had a LOT to do with his success in Tennessee last year. I honestly think the Tanny market could even be weaker than the Foles market a year ago. Totally makes sense to let him see his value and then resign at a reasonable rate.
no way its weaker than the foles market. foles had literally 1 team interested lol. tanne will get more suitors than that for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back