Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the Tanny market could even be weaker than the Foles market a year ago. Totally makes sense to let him see his value and then resign at a reasonable rate.

If we miss Brady, and then land Tannehill for reasonable --- we have Nick Foles to thank for it..... I think seeing that '1 year exp' has frightened some teams and causing them to shy away from being fooled 2x

I’d hate to see the Titans play this stupid QB carousel game again. After 5 pissy years of Mariota we finally had a guy come in and play solid QB and we let him walk?

Why?

@Dangermode

1. Dak
2. Burrow
3. Tua
4. Brees
5. Tannehill
6. Brady
7. Bridgewater
8. Herbert
9. Rivers
10. Winston
11. Love
12. Mariota
13.Taysom Hill

Tannehill is the best free agent or rookie that we actually have a shot at. Alot rides on how much he and the other guys want but it's a gamble to let him test the market after the season he just had.

Elite run defender and above average pass rusher makes you an elite edge defender
But everyone is clamouring for a elite pass rusher. If you want that he isn't the guy. Better to take a rook or a fa who costs half as much who does the same things almost as well. He is and never has been since he was drafted special.

But everyone is clamouring for a elite pass rusher. If you want that he isn't the guy. Better to take a rook or a fa who costs half as much who does the same things almost as well. He is and never has been since he was drafted special.

Go back and re read my original post. I said he isn’t an elite pass rusher. But he makes our team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back