Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franchising a QB this year would be over $27 million. If we sign Tammy to a 4 year deal with an out after 2 we would likely pay closer to $15-$18 in year one. Would help us a lot right now to have that flexibility in our “window”.

Bingo. We have a window to win with this team. $27 million to a QB limits what we can do to improve.

The 2m savings is after the dead money. Youd rather pay 4m to a guy who cant make a FG?

You will pay more money to cut Succop and sign another kicker than to just pay Succop. That’s why it won’t happen. He was clearly hurt last year. I think he gets another chance.

You will pay more money to cut Succop and sign another kicker than to just pay Succop. That’s why it won’t happen. He was clearly hurt last year. I think he gets another chance.
I mean... yea if it means making FGs. But I also think we can get a better kicker for less than 2M, or just roll with Joseph at the 585k we have him at.
Look, if succop is healthy now and as good as he was a couple years ago, then great. I just doubt that.

I mean... yea if it means making FGs. But I also think we can get a better kicker for less than 2M, or just roll with Joseph at the 585k we have him at.
Look, if succop is healthy now and as good as he was a couple years ago, then great. I just doubt that.

And I think it’ll be a camp battle between them. Succop will get his shot to prove he’s back. But I don’t think he’s cut before then.

If they have any intentions of trotting Succop’s dead leg out onto the field, it will cost WAAAY more to keep Succop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back