Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 18th is supposed to be the start of FA. Per recents years I’m thinking it really starts about the 16th when it seems the league and everyone else no longer cares about any possible tampering and all the “sources” come out of the woodwork.

March 18th is supposed to be the start of FA. Per recents years I’m thinking it really starts about the 16th when it seems the league and everyone else no longer cares about any possible tampering and all the “sources” come out of the woodwork.

Because in the 16th is the start of the legal tampering period.

And AJ Green, who's missed almost 30 games in the last 4 seasons will appeal to a QB? Lol ok

They need to let Green walk, draft a WR to grow with Burrow like they did with Dalton and Green

And AJ Green, who's missed almost 30 games in the last 4 seasons will appeal to a QB? Lol ok

They need to let Green walk, draft a WR to grow with Burrow like they did with Dalton and Green
Green when healthy is among he best WR in the league. For any QB, he would be enticing to throw too.

That said, I agree. Because of the injuries and the cost for a potential stud WR, who isn’t that young anymore, on a rebuilding team, theyshould be moving on from Green.

Fixed

Green is dust. Not worth anything close to the tag amount.
Not gonna argue if he should be paid tag amount, the injury risk alone is too high but I still think if he could put together a healthy season, it would be among the better of the WR in the league still.

just 2 years ago (last 16 game season) he was top 15 WR across the league.

Not gonna argue if he should be paid tag amount, the injury risk alone is too high but I still think if he could put together a healthy season, it would be among the better of the WR in the league still.

just 2 years ago (last 16 game season) he was top 15 WR across the league.
Yea... hes played 2 full seasons since 2013, only 3 with over 10 games and he will be 32 when the season starts.

Heres how hes ranked in receiving:
2019 DNP
2018 52nd
2017 12th

When age catches up to a player, you gotta let go of the name and previous production. The AJ of old is gone.

View attachment 17197

If we:
cut Wake, Delanie, Dion, Succop
Franchise tag or sign Tannehill for 27m/yr
Transition Tag Conklin (or sign Kelly)
Sign henry (15.5m/yr), brock (2m/yr), correa (2m/yr), Pruitt's (1m/yr)
Let logan and the rest walk

We have 14M left with 12 spots to fill. That would really leave us with enough to sign 1 startable free agent, sign all draft picks, and fill the remaining 5 spots with back end guys.

Succop has $2.1 mil in dead money and $2 mil in cap savings. He won’t be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back