Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 17197

If we:
cut Wake, Delanie, Dion, Succop
Franchise tag or sign Tannehill for 27m/yr
Transition Tag Conklin (or sign Kelly)
Sign henry (15.5m/yr), brock (2m/yr), correa (2m/yr), Pruitt's (1m/yr)
Let logan and the rest walk

We have 14M left with 12 spots to fill. That would really leave us with enough to sign 1 startable free agent, sign all draft picks, and fill the remaining 5 spots with back end guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 17197

If we:
Let butler and the rest walk

We have 14M left with 12 spots to fill. That would really leave us with enough to sign 1 startable free agent, sign all draft picks, and fill the remaining 5 spots with back end guys.

The big new contracts will be structured in such a way that the cap hit will be lower than the average per year...so we would probably have more than 14mil.

View attachment 17197

If we:
Let logan and the rest walk

We are likely keeping succop if he can still kick. His dead money is like 3 times what we save in cutting him.

We are likely keeping succop if he can still kick. His dead money is like 3 times what we save in cutting him.
Where do you see that? Over the cap shows 2.1m dead and a 2m total savings if we cut him. I think he proved hes dead. Greg Joseph is on the books for 585k w no dead money. We could roll with Joseph or bring in someone new, but Succop doesnt look like he has anything left unless I'm missing some info.

Where do you see that? Over the cap shows 2.1m dead and a 2m total savings if we cut him. I think he proved hes dead. Greg Joseph is on the books for 585k w no dead money. We could roll with Joseph or bring in someone new, but Succop doesnt look like he has anything left unless I'm missing some info.

Spotrac also shows a good breakdown of contracts, i like it a little more than overthecap. Either way here's Succop's contract details (might have to enlarge):

View attachment 17200

It would. But would you retire if you were due 4M, and could get paid 2M to just go away?

If cut he doesn’t get anything. No buy out. But the way the deal is structured we get the cap hit...it is not because he is getting more money but because of how we structured the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back