Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my brother who lives off a disability check negotiate for me. I make 1 dollar a hour more than my coworkers. He charges 10% as well so I give him a buck 50 of that but it is worth it.
So, you make $0.50 less than you coworkers because you pay your disabled brother to be your agent? Good on you.

Josh Norman has been absolute trash recently not to mention he’s 32. He got benched in Washington this past year so that should give you an idea of what his play has been like.

Josh Norman has been absolute trash recently not to mention he’s 32. He got benched in Washington this past year so that should give you an idea of what his play has been like.
Cut by Washington with Rivera at HC, Norman had his best years under him at Carolina...that says alot

Yup, Norman was a good player but he also benefited a ton from that defense in Carolina especially that front 4.
Still think he’d cost too much for what he offers but he’d really only be a #3 CB behind Jackson and butler plus Byard so he might be able to have similar success.

Norman’s pretty washed at this point. Still a decent tackler but he can’t cover anymore. I’d prefer Bouye but could see him going back to the Texans if they have the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back