Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, since you either love when i repeat myself or you're dyslexic, there's a thing called technology thst allows you to talk to people over the phone or even on video!!! It's really quite an amazing thing.
FaceTime Skype and Zoom aren't prevalent in the coat industry.

Yeah Vrabel and JRob both have specifically mentioned how that is one of the most important parts to them.

I can see us going big in fa and trading a lot during the draft because of this. Jrob will probably go after a few guys he really likes vs spreading it out in the draft. We'll also probably see the titans being more active signing short term deals to guys that play in other leagues now too.

I can see us going big in fa and trading a lot during the draft because of this. Jrob will probably go after a few guys he really likes vs spreading it out in the draft. We'll also probably see the titans being more active signing short term deals to guys that play in other leagues now too.

Yall dudes really out here making baseless assumptions. And yall think me saying marcus on a 1 year deal is crazy if we miss out on tanne. Lol sheesh.

This man out here saying jameis winston and teddy Bridgewater would be better options. Silly boys...

And @JCBRAVE stop acting like you just made up JFelon. You'd never be cool enough to come up something that clever.

Yall dudes really out here making baseless assumptions. And yall think me saying marcus on a 1 year deal is crazy if we miss out on tanne. Lol sheesh.

This man out here saying jameis winston and teddy Bridgewater would be better options. Silly boys...

And @JCBRAVE stop acting like you just made up JFelon. You'd never be cool enough to come up something that clever.
Youre so out of touch with reality its hilarious

Theres no chance marys pansy ass is back

Jameis Winston and Teddy Bridgewater would both be better options that Mariota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back