Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall dudes really out here making baseless assumptions. And yall think me saying marcus on a 1 year deal is crazy if we miss out on tanne. Lol sheesh.

This man out here saying jameis winston and teddy Bridgewater would be better options. Silly boys...

And @JCBRAVE stop acting like you just made up JFelon. You'd never be cool enough to come up something that clever.

Do you live under a rock? Have you been listening to NFL free agency news at all? Seems like the Titans have a guy in mind if it doesn’t work out with Tannehill.

I can see us going big in fa and trading a lot during the draft because of this. Jrob will probably go after a few guys he really likes vs spreading it out in the draft. We'll also probably see the titans being more active signing short term deals to guys that play in other leagues now too.

We wouldn’t have cleared out $18 million in cap if we didn’t have plans on spending a lot of money. A good chunk goes to Henry and Tannehill but still I think we’ll get probably 2 impact guys in FA.

We wouldn’t have cleared out $18 million in cap if we didn’t have plans on spending a lot of money. A good chunk goes to Henry and Tannehill but still I think we’ll get probably 2 impact guys in FA.
60M goes quick if we sign all of Tannehill, Henry, Conklin, and save room for draft picks as well as all the roster spots we have to fill. If they are structured right we could have room for another impact guy. Gonna be tight though.

60M goes quick if we sign all of Tannehill, Henry, Conklin, and save room for draft picks as well as all the roster spots we have to fill. If they are structured right we could have room for another impact guy. Gonna be tight though.

If both of them get tagged (or sign for the tag amount in RT’s case) we’ve got $24 million left over. Plenty of room to get 2 impact guys.

Do you live under a rock? Have you been listening to NFL free agency news at all? Seems like the Titans have a guy in mind if it doesn’t work out with Tannehill.

Na i just don't take everything the media says as the word like some of yall. And if we miss out on brady and tanne, which is still a possibility, we will need a contingency plan...i just personally think us getting brady is bullshit the media has hyped, and we will have to find a different option IF tanne leaves. I also think the notion that a guy like jameis, teddy or a late 1st rookie would be better for this team right now is just non sensical.

Y'all make it seem like im all in on marcus being our starting qb which is not true, i just think if worse comes to worse, we could do worse than having him back on a cheap 1 year deal.

Na i just don't take everything the media says as the word like some of yall. And if we miss out on brady and tanne, which is still a possibility, we will need a contingency plan...i just personally think us getting brady is bull**** the media has hyped, and we will have to find a different option IF tanne leaves. I also think the notion that a guy like jameis, teddy or a late 1st rookie would be better for this team right now is just non sensical.

Y'all make it seem like im all in on marcus being our starting qb which is not true, i just think if worse comes to worse, we could do worse than having him back on a 1 year deal.
No

Na i just don't take everything the media says as the word like some of yall. And if we miss out on brady and tanne, which is still a possibility, we will need a contingency plan...i just personally think us getting brady is bull**** the media has hyped, and we will have to find a different option IF tanne leaves. I also think the notion that a guy like jameis, teddy or a late 1st rookie would be better for this team right now is just non sensical.

Y'all make it seem like im all in on marcus being our starting qb which is not true, i just think if worse comes to worse, we could do worse than having him back on a cheap 1 year deal.

You’re always good for at least one horrible take.

Both of them? Which of the 3 I named are you leaving out? Reread my post

Hmm let’s see if I named Tannehill and Henry who does that leave?

I think the most obvious thing about this offseason is that we will have a new starting RT. Conklin is leaving.

I think we’re safe on him because he’s a FA also.
IF we don’t get THill (or Brady but ima with you on this that he’s not going anywhere) we can go after any FA QB.

No way in hell is Marcus coming back. We would be more likely to sign Rusty Smith than Marcus Mariota at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back