Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fowler is a garbage locker-room guy. Drafted in the first round not long ago and already on his third team?

And there is no Aaron Donald here to get him those 11 sacks again. Easily pass on Fowler for 16m/yr.

If Foles was a starting caliber QB...he would be starting in Jax not backing up 6th rounder Minshew Gardner and now Trubisky

Foles broke his collar bone week 1, so it's kinda hard to take anything away from 2019. Also, Minshew had a nice rookie season, regardless of draft position.

I think he played the full season that one year with chip kelly in philly and was really good. But then everyone figured chip Kelly out.
He actually played 2. His second was bad enough that Philly let him go FA style to suck bad enough as Rams starter, he earned the backup job in KC.

Foles broke his collar bone week 1, so it's kinda hard to take anything away from 2019. Also, Minshew had a nice rookie season, regardless of draft position.
Disagree. It’s not hard to take away in his limited time playing for Jax, they clearly didn’t want him and unloaded him after 1 season mostly injured.

I'd rather sign Trufant for a year and let Hooker get more reps. Not sure if Hooker can take up Logan's duties this early in his development.
Hooker played 70% of his college snaps at slot. He can handle it. I think that’s why they took him - looking ahead at Ryan’s contract.

Disagree. It’s not hard to take away in his limited time playing for Jax, they clearly didn’t want him and unloaded him after 1 season mostly injured.

So you don't think having another promising young QB that is also younger and dirt cheap doesn't affect this decision is anyway?

So you don't think having another promising young QB that is also younger and dirt cheap doesn't affect this decision is anyway?
Sure, if anything it just shows even more how much a backup Foles is.
He’s a backup, nothing more.
He just got unseated by a marginal 6th round pick.

this particular move also has something to do with how stupid Jax is by actually giving Foles that deal. Any other team that may have done that is equally as a stupid because he’s a backup.

The Jags just dumped nick foles and that huge deal to the bears for a 4th round pick! Wish we could have gotten more out of casey. I bet the jags sign Winston

Eh honestly, it wasn’t like he’s been crushing it. His best days are gone. We all wish we got more, but we also cleared 11 million...I’m betting a few more signings around the corner. This is how you stay good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back