Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn

Pretty sure that 12 million reflects those numbers already.

These were the numbers before Beasley:

Updated look at Tennessee Titans' cap space after recent moves

"After all the moves the Titans have made thus far, they have about $28-29 million to spend, according to John Glennon of The Athletic, who cites the numbers of Over the Cap and Spotrac."

So we're looking at about 20 million after the Beasley signing, not counting draft pick allocation. So we probably have somewhere around 14-15 million left to spend in FA if we don't cut anyone else/restructure contracts.

Is the cap hit for Beasley is 9 million?

If we are going to sign a free agent backup RB, why not someone with some upside instead of just a big name?
DeAndre Washington or Jonathan Williams come to mind. But also, this is great RB draft class.

If we are going to sign a free agent backup RB, why not someone with some upside instead of just a big name?
DeAndre Washington or Jonathan Williams come to mind. But also, this is great RB draft class.
I like Antonio Gibson...catches well which is a good weapon to have

I’d love DeAndre Washington here, perfect compliment back to Henry who will play special teams.

Most big names didn't sign yesterday. And we have plenty of cap room (around 30ish million before any other cuts) to make at least 1 other big move. Maybe 2 big moves if we restructure some contracts/cut Casey/Daquon.

I'd be willing to bet DJ Reader, Clowney, and Chris Harris are at the top of our wish list.

Wow, I will say I was wrong, did not see us dumping Casey.

So with Casey gone we’re up to around $25 million and could make more room with restructuring Butler or Lewan. I’d love to see us load up on some high upside depth pieces. Besides Clowney or whoever will replace Casey at DE, I’d also like to see bringing back Woodyard for leadership and depth, and then adding some offensive weapons like a pass catching RB and a deep threat WR if possible. I see us adding a CB in the first round, but we could use some FA depth there as well.

So with Casey gone we’re up to around $25 million and could make more room with restructuring Butler or Lewan. I’d love to see us load up on some high upside depth pieces. Besides Clowney or whoever will replace Casey at DE, I’d also like to see bringing back Woodyard for leadership and depth, and then adding some offensive weapons like a pass catching RB and a deep threat WR if possible. I see us adding a CB in the first round, but we could use some FA depth there as well.
37.8M per some dude on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back