Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t realize teams could cut a guy before that hit the cap. Definitely should have picked up Conk’s option if we can cut him before that 5th year.
The issue is that we likely will receive a 3rd or 4th rnd comp pick for Conklin because he hit the market as a free agent....the Bears won’t get anything for Floyd because he was cut.

The issue is that we likely will receive a 3rd or 4th rnd comp pick for Conklin because he hit the market as a free agent....the Bears won’t get anything for Floyd because he was cut.

Id rather have conk than a 3rd round pick for next year. He’d give us that same comp pick next year.

I know I'm no expert on nfl salary cap, but I keep getting that we have between 26 and 28.5 mil left depending on how Beasly's contract hits next years cap. After cuts we started with 67 mil. 17.5 for Tannyhill in 2020, 10.2 for henry, and 9.5 to 12 for Beasly. What am I missing?

I know I'm no expert on nfl salary cap, but I keep getting that we have between 26 and 28.5 mil left depending on how Beasly's contract hits next years cap. After cuts we started with 67 mil. 17.5 for Tannyhill in 2020, 10.2 for henry, and 9.5 to 12 for Beasly. What am I missing?

I think you have to add In their bonus. We're at like 16 mil. We had 28 before beasely.

The rest is for depth and rookies. Only way we sign another big name is if we cut or trade daquan jones

I think you have to add In their bonus. We're at like 16 mil. We had 28 before beasely.

The rest is for depth and rookies. Only way we sign another big name is if we cut or trade daquan jones

Ok. I thought Tannyhill's bonus was not scheduled to hit until next year. Is that wrong?

17.5 was his guaranteed money next year. But you gotta add five mill for his prorated signing bonus. And you left out Kelly for 7 mill. So take 12 mill off of 28 and you got 16 mill left.

Trade away Corey Davis. I bet we could get a 2nd for him. Then leverage that 2nd to move up in the first and get one of the ridiculous WRs in this draft to pair with AJ. Saves $8 million in the process :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back