Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slower, but a good #3. And i know he's been working out. He played in the aafl or whatever league and he was about to play xfl before the covid crap. Also a special teamer and he's been training as a long snapper just to add to his roles.
No1 is taking beau's job :nono:

I mean I’m just nervous if Henry goes down. We need a capable pounder/one cut guy in case they have to start for a period of time...I like Darrynton, but he’s small and won’t hold up/manage the kind of game we want to play if god forbid he had to be our #1

I mean I’m just nervous if Henry goes down. We need a capable pounder/one cut guy in case they have to start for a period of time...I like Darrynton, but he’s small and won’t hold up/manage the kind of game we want to play if god forbid he had to be our #1
It would be nice for him to put on a few pounds, but 5'10" 203lbs is fine. Hes the same size as Christian McCaffrey...

It would be nice for him to put on a few pounds, but 5'10" 203lbs is fine. Hes the same size as Christian McCaffrey...
I guess...I just don’t think he plays the physical, grind you down kind of game we like. I do think he’s gonna be good though. Kid is slippery, but time will tell.

He's got that locked in for another 20 years. Never understood the long snapper position. Is there really no one capable of doing this that can play any other position?

I guess the thinking is that you don't want your best long snapper playing other positions and risk getting injured. Sort of the reason why you don't see two way players much outside of high school football.

If henry goes down, i wouldn't be upset with evans, aj, jonnu and whoever #3 ends up being running the ball. Realistically we're probably not going to find anything better than that through fa. The o would just have to be pass heavy and use the guys we have. It would be a pretty fun o to watch honestly.

Maybe 2.5m. What Damien Williams is making. But really, I just dont want the guy.
I think there’s an understanding that pretty much every contract signed is partially based on previous performance, not strictly what they have to offer. Freeman had a couple really good years that jacked his contract through the roof.

I certainly don’t mind Tennessee passing but in the big scheme, 4 mil isn’t that much and on Freeman’s end, he placed 4 mil on the gambling table, if he gets signed for more or at least equal, he won. If not, he lost and I see high potential to lose it all.

I think there’s an understanding that pretty much every contract signed is partially based on previous performance, not strictly what they have to offer. Freeman had a couple really good years that jacked his contract through the roof.

I certainly don’t mind Tennessee passing but in the big scheme, 4 mil isn’t that much and on Freeman’s end, he placed 4 mil on the gambling table, if he gets signed for more or at least equal, he won. If not, he lost and I see high potential to lose it all.
I wont be surprised when he never plays another down in the league.

I wont be surprised when he never plays another down in the league.
I would be. Barring injury he's a great backup with starter upside that can add to the passing game. The market has been set at $4m. I'll take him over Dion Lewis who signed for about $2m.

If I'm the Redskins I'd sign him now. I could also see him going to Huston or Jax. I don't know if David Johnson still has it and we'll see if Jax moves on from Fournette.

I would be. Barring injury he's a great backup with starter upside that can add to the passing game. The market has been set at $4m. I'll take him over Dion Lewis who signed for about $2m.

If I'm the Redskins I'd sign him now. I could also see him going to Huston or Jax. I don't know if David Johnson still has it and we'll see if Jax moves on from Fournette.
How has the market been set at 4m? He just declined that offer from seattle, where he had a shot to compete to start.

Also, I'm not too sure he "adds to the passing game". He averages 3 receptions and 26 yards per game with a 79% catch rate.

He is 28 and has only played 1 full season in career, 4 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking ahead and wanted to share how impressed I am with JRobs management of this roster. We are currently projected to have 45-50m cap space after this season with these guys as free agents: Henry, Beasley, Daquan, CD84, Correa, Jonnu, Jayon, Firkser, Pruitt

We are set up for a very strong contending window here and I'm very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back