Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my argument why he should sign for less than what he wants. If he still thinks he’s worth more, he’s gonna have to prove it against a league that doesn’t think RB are any good passed 28.

He either takes the 4 mil now and try earning another 4 mil or so, or sit out the year and possibly forever.

Edit: not with the titans. I don’t want him.

Freeman is washed up. Can't stay healthy. Got a decent contract with the Falcons and faded away with the sunset. If he wants to sit out, he is basically calling for his retirement.

Drafting Evans automatically cancels out a Freeman signing.

We have our 1,2 punch.. If we have to resort to our 3rd RB, then it's time for "Tanny to air it out" time. Which I'm convinced he can handle.
I trust tanny to run a 2min offense or air it out if that is the game plan with the threat of Henry in the backfield. Idk if he can just go in and run the spread if we are down 2 backs.

I trust tanny to run a 2min offense or air it out if that is the game plan with the threat of Henry in the backfield. Idk if he can just go in and run the spread if we are down 2 backs.

Great deep ball and a laser of an arm. I don't know what more you can ask from a QB.

Tanny isn't on the level of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but he's good enough to get us over the hump. If everything around him collapses, then Tanny shouldn't be held accountable. Dude balled out last year with limited reps. This is his team now and I expect him to completely take over from here on out.

Great deep ball and a laser of an arm. I don't know what more you can ask from a QB.

Tanny isn't on the level of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but he's good enough to get us over the hump. If everything around him collapses, then Tanny shouldn't be held accountable. Dude balled out last year with limited reps. This is his team now and I expect him to completely take over from here on out.
That wasn't what I was saying. I think he is perfect for us and think he will do great. I was saying if henry went down and evans is not crazy good and not just a good 3rd down guy like we expect. We may have 2 shift 2 a pass first system. And Idk if that will work out well. As long as we do what we do I have 100% faith in him.

I think Art is smart in asking Tanny to only run selected plays. Peyton Manning once said those Colts teams used to just run variations of the same 15 plays. And that's what Art does too. Tanny credits that kind of thing in his success.

Somebody will pick Freeman up once somebody's rb gets injured. He knows this so just sit and wait
Forgot about him, God forbid something happen to Henry but I'd feel more comfortable having a vet RB on the roster rather than 2 unknown rookies, one being an UDFA. Not sure if Freeman is washed up like some on here have said.

Didn't realize Scarlett's brother Brennan is on the Texans

Somebody will pick Freeman up once somebody's rb gets injured. He knows this so just sit and wait
But would he get more than $4m in that case? Not every team will have that cash sitting around come injury strikes.

He spent years as one of the highest paid RB's in the league, he's made good money, whats wrong with $4m for a year to prove you deserve more, when you're probably not one of the top 10-15 in your position?

But would he get more than $4m in that case? Not every team will have that cash sitting around come injury strikes.

He spent years as one of the highest paid RB's in the league, he's made good money, whats wrong with $4m for a year to prove you deserve more, when you're probably not one of the top 10-15 in your position?
It was never gonna be a prove it deal really. He'll be 29 next year. Dont get me wrong if I got offered 4 mil for a year I'd be all over it especially if it is a shared role.

Forgot about him, God forbid something happen to Henry but I'd feel more comfortable having a vet RB on the roster rather than 2 unknown rookies, one being an UDFA. Not sure if Freeman is washed up like some on here have said.

Didn't realize Scarlett's brother Brennan is on the Texans
I was in on Freeman before the draft, but now with Evans, no need. RB3 won't really see the field and I don't think we drafted Evans to have him sit. Hopefully we don't have injuries, but I think Dylan Dawkins is still on the roster. Khari Blasingame could take some carries. I'd get him more involved.

Any know what happened with David Fluellen? There was a lot of hype before his injury and I was excited to see him in the FB role.

I was in on Freeman before the draft, but now with Evans, no need. RB3 won't really see the field and I don't think we drafted Evans to have him sit. Hopefully we don't have injuries, but I think Dylan Dawkins is still on the roster. Khari Blasingame could take some carries. I'd get him more involved.

Any know what happened with David Fluellen? There was a lot of hype before his injury and I was excited to see him in the FB role.
You think Evans can be a #2? Unless Henry goes down it doesn't really matter who the 2 or 3 is tbh. Evans isn't great at receiving is he? Imo that's where we could use a RB..with that skillset
Fluellen showed promise at one point.

Antonio was slow, but man the nasty blocks he put down.....

Slower, but a good #3. And i know he's been working out. He played in the aafl or whatever league and he was about to play xfl before the covid crap. Also a special teamer and he's been training as a long snapper just to add to his roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back