Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure JR would have specifically stated that as a goal if it weren’t true. As JC said, you just don’t say anything like that otherwise.

Agree to disagree. If you say you have no future plans to sign him long term, it pisses him off and that is not good for the team. If you say you want to work out something long term you avoid that. You have to say one thing or the other because you will be asked about it. You can’t just say nothing or no comment because that is basically a no.

And in a way it is not lying. They would love to sign him long term at a team friendly rate. They just know they can’t. So why not say you want to?

Agree to disagree. If you say you have no future plans to sign him long term, it pisses him off and that is not good for the team. If you say you want to work out something long term you avoid that. You have to say one thing or the other because you will be asked about it. You can’t just say nothing or no comment because that is basically a no.

And in a way it is not lying. They would love to sign him long term at a team friendly rate. They just know they can’t. So why not say you want to?
They can sign him to a friendly deal. He just has to believe in the cause

Which he seems to

Henry drives this team, the coaches talk about it often. Count on this man being around for years

Actually, they tend to be more vague when they don’t intend to sign. “We‘ll see what happens” type of comment. If they intend to sign him, they have to keep attitudes positive and reinforce the plan. It might not work out, but I don’t think the Titans are planning to commit to passing on him long term yet.

If we bring in anyone else on a decent size deal (like Clowney or Griffen) it should probably be on a 1 year contract.

View attachment 17566
This makes me think we may be better off saving the cap space so we can roll it over and actually have some next season.

Need to re-sign Jonnu, Adoree, Jayon, and hopefully Henry. There's a few other possible players like Daquan, Correa, or Beasely that wouldn't be really cheap, but could be worth keeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, sign Krapernick

He sucks less than what we have
Not even sure thats true. Dudes been out of the game for 4 yrs? Woodside might be ok backup, McDonald needs time.

I mean I wouldnt HATE adding Kaep, I think we still have 2 spots on the roster, so its possible. But we keep hearing the coaches like Woody for the job

Not even sure thats true. Dudes been out of the game for 4 yrs? Woodside might be ok backup, McDonald needs time.

I mean I wouldnt HATE adding Kaep, I think we still have 2 spots on the roster, so its possible. But we keep hearing the coaches like Woody for the job

I trust 4 years out of the league more than I trust a career PS player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back