Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is solid

Not very desirable tho but we have no proven backups so maybe we grab him
Although with covid, this is probably the year to keep 3 QBs. I could see teams keeping 3, but separating the 3rd one from physically being in the QB room just in case there is a spread within the QB group.

Although with covid, this is probably the year to keep 3 QBs. I could see teams keeping 3, but separating the 3rd one from physically being in the QB room just in case there is a spread within the QB group.
QB3 needs the time around the better QBs in those meeting rooms

separate them all at any time its possible, theres 4 people in a QB meeting, maybe 5, seems easy to keep them away from each other some

I’m at the understanding that COVID cannot jump 6+ft and has the inability to spread if less than 5 people are within a “close” distance.

Gotta think the patriots will cut Hoyer now that they have Cam & Stidham. I'd be on board with grabbing Hoyer.
I legit think I'd rather have Woodside than Hoyer. Hoyer hasn't completed over 60% of his passes in any season since 2016 and he's 35.

Don't hear what I'm not saying. I'm not saying Woodside is anything special. It's just that Hoyer is terrible and would cost more.

I legit think I'd rather have Woodside than Hoyer. Hoyer hasn't completed over 60% of his passes in any season since 2016 and he's 35.

Don't hear what I'm not saying. I'm not saying Woodside is anything special. It's just that Hoyer is terrible and would cost more.
Neither has Woodside. AND he had fairly lame stats in the Amateur Football League. Hard pass unless he is number 3.

Here are Woodside’s AAF stats. Not sure what people who like him are seeing. Enlighten me.View attachment 17647

Titans fans always become infatuated with one obscure player every off season for some unknown reason. There was a similar fascination with Alex Tanney as well, the same QB who has played on nearly 1/3 of the NFL's rosters over a six year span and lobbed 15 career passes in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back