Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be ok with Siemian as a backup. I know they love Woodside, but it'd be nice to have a vet in the room over 2 completely unproven commodities in case something happens to Tannehill.

Ideally we could cut Woodside and if anyone goes down, bring him back in. I really don't see anyone else using a roster spot on a completely unproven guy in this year.
If anyone is likely to get cut, it's Cole. With the expanded rosters though, I doubt it. If anything we try moving Cole to the PS. Woodside has looked decent and I'm sure someone will pick him up. Similarly to when we cut the QB we drafted 2 years go.

Which is why i don't see us cutting Cole....... JROB surrendering Falk to the Dolphins was what got Marcus and Delanie killed.
Pretty sure he's still a free agent. I don't think he's losing sleep over it. You roll the dice on a 7th round pick and if they don't show anything worthwhile, you cut ties. No big deal.

How did Falk going to the Dolphins get Mariota and Walker killed?

Miami had 4 QBs on the Active Roster Week 1 (Falk was in street clothes, therefore they deactivated him prior to gametime, but still)..... they paid a couple million for the offensive signals of the Titans.

Us trading Taywan Taylor to the Browns before Week 1 last year doesn't count - because he's a bit of D.A anyways

Nobody runs with 4 QBs on the Final 53

And as far as how it got Delanie & Marcus killed - it's a game of what if's related to the situation, that and compiled with having an 8 hour football game..

Miami had 4 QBs on the Active Roster Week 1 (Falk was in street clothes, therefore they deactivated him prior to gametime, but still)..... they paid a couple million for the offensive signals of the Titans.

Us trading Taywan Taylor to the Browns before Week 1 last year doesn't count - because he's a bit of D.A anyways

And as far as how it got Delanie & Marcus killed - it's a game of what if's related to the situation, that and compiled with having an 8 hour football game..
I can not think of a drug that would make even the most crazy of people crazy enough for this to be with in 40 light years of making something that could be construed as making sense.

Tldr: WTF?

Ok guys I have a serious question. With Woodside and McDonald looking like ass so far, would you be willing to trade for Alex Smith? If not who would be a good backup?...I personally think if he is proven healthy, I'd go get Alex.

That made absolutely zero sense

Very reminiscent of a conversation I overheard a friend of mine have;
except he was on

3 MICRO DOTS AND TALKING TO A SQUIRREL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, because you're just out here with pearls of wisdom?..

Gtfoh.
Rewrite that post in a way that is understandable in any human language to even a point where someone could say, I could see what he was trying to say. And I will say I am sorry in multiple languages. Till then you wrote something that can only be used to convince aliens to stay away from earth.

Ok guys I have a serious question. With Woodside and McDonald looking like ass so far, would you be willing to trade for Alex Smith? If not who would be a good backup?...I personally think if he is proven healthy, I'd go get Alex.
Id trade a 6-7 if he can pass a physical. But I doubt he can.

You think falk (And for a couple million?) was able to give the dolphins signals?
Every team across the league would have compromised signals if the lowest guy in the roster is able to learn them, pass them in, and the team not change them.

this idea is complete fallacy that a player leaving 1 team is able to pass on anything more than the scouting teams/coaches already know.

someone else asked too, but how did MM and Walker get killed by either Falk or Taylor moving on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back