Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like it. I hope he’s better than Cassel and Gabbert. JR is 1 for 3 on back ups.

Pretty that is a product of the position. Most teams, and thus most GMs have a low percentage on having good backups...because there are not that many good ones. And that one he hit in covers a multitude of errors.

I can't speak for this site, but on Music City Miracles Tanney had a large following. That 6'6 UDFA WR Mike Preston had a similar following there as well.
I definitely remember the Preston hype. Didn’t get it but we’ve seen a few over the years. Sharpe is kind of the latest to leave that was pretty overhyped.

Pretty that is a product of the position. Most teams, and thus most GMs have a low percentage on having good backups...because there are not that many good ones. And that one he hit in covers a multitude of errors.
Except everyone in North America knew Cassel and Gabbert were terrible.

Also D'Onta Foreman. I know he suffered injuries right out of the gates, but I had been wondering what happened to this guy. If he's in form, I'd take him as our 3rd.
I'd be ok with Siemian as a backup. I know they love Woodside, but it'd be nice to have a vet in the room over 2 completely unproven commodities in case something happens to Tannehill.

Ideally we could cut Woodside and if anyone goes down, bring him back in. I really don't see anyone else using a roster spot on a completely unproven guy in this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back