Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
much needed room to acquire the pieces next year? The cap drops quite abit next season.. I dont think we have as much room as you think we do.

the draft was not good for us this season, no other way to spin it at this point. That might change in a few seasons but as of right now, the draft was a bust and did not help us improve.

It hasn’t improved is this year but can next year. A lot can change with these young players ina year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has a first round pick ever been cut during his 1st season? Asking for....well, everyone.

I googled it,,, Yes.. Dimitrious Underwood also the 29th pick in 1999 by the Vikings. Cut right after signing his contract after his 1st practice. He had unknown mental health issues.

I googled it,,, Yes.. Dimitrious Underwood also the 29th pick in 1999 by the Vikings. Cut right after signing his contract after his 1st practice. He had unknown mental health issues.
Something about being pick 29. I just posted a link to R Jay Soward, who was also pick 29.

I wonder how teammates view Wilson. I guess they probably would care if he was talented enough to care about, but since he hasn't displayed any talent, they probably isolate themselves from him.

So glad a RT bust isn't enough to set us back years like a first round QB or LT would.

I haven't been this disappointed in a first round pick like I am with him. Haven't even came close to even getting just 1% of contribution out of him this year.

It's different if a player goes out there and gets injured or just isn't good. At least you can say that they tried. But damn, this Wildebeest can't get out of his own way.

My guess is that now that we have Newhouse on the roster he stays on the suspended list thus allowing us to open a spot on the 53 man.

My guess is that now that we have Newhouse on the roster he stays on the suspended list thus allowing us to open a spot on the 53 man.
Could be. I guess it depends on how he responds. But, if they indicated the suspension was just 1 game, then they would have to basically suspend him again to extend it. Again, depends on his response. So far, not much has phased him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back