Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to juggle the massive OL injury problems and now gambling.
Roster size is going to need expanded.

oh, and policy change needs made. I get it gambling is super easy and quick with smart phones, but who gives a s**t if an nfl player gambles on the World Series or NBA/NHL games or fights no matter the location.

Colts lost their starting CB Isaiah Rodgers to gambling for the year and therefore releasing him. Glad because I think that guy have the qualities to be a really good CB.

Colts lost their starting CB Isaiah Rodgers to gambling for the year and therefore releasing him. Glad because I think that guy have the qualities to be a really good CB.
They lost someone else to, his name is Demarius something. Both indefinitely suspended.

Edit: Colts also cut Rashod Berry for the same infraction.

Geotracking. The gambling apps track the location where the bet was made and alert the NFL.

I expect him not to fight it, but if they are using GPS signal for geo tracking, he has a legitimate defense and would likely win. More likely though is that he was connected to Wi-Fi, at which point he's screwed.

I expect him not to fight it, but if they are using GPS signal for geo tracking, he has a legitimate defense and would likely win. More likely though is that he was connected to Wi-Fi, at which point he's screwed.

Highly doubt he was connected to Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back