Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he bad last season though? Just another Dillard and Daley if I recall..no?
Not going back through the threads, but that’s what I recall.
You’ll have to filter out the “another terrible JRob pick” for every player ever mentioned that didn’t have a good game.

Will Levis offered his "ex" girlfriend to the NFL geezers to free NPF..... now that's a teammate... or a swinger -- or the other word that begins with a C (lol) ...... not sure which he thinks is better lol

NPF was reinstated Monday Oct 2nd because a change in the gambling policy. Now it's just 2 games for his infraction. 2nd offense will be 6 games(what he got as a first suspension).

NPF was reinstated Monday Oct 2nd because a change in the gambling policy. Now it's just 2 games for his infraction. 2nd offense will be 6 games(what he got as a first suspension).

I can put in dudes tennis bets it he needs be. All I ask is the bet funds and a tiny cut.

He was working out on the left side in practice.

Vrabel is happy with Hubbard and will likely have Dilly on a short leash.

TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing Hubbard at LT and NPF back at RT

Hubbard is a vet and has played a lot of LT in the NFL. NPF has only played RT.
NPF played LT primarily in college and was much more comfortable on that side.

NPF played LT primarily in college and was much more comfortable on that side.

More comfortable in college. And he didn't play that well in college, which is why he lasted until the 3rd.

His weakness is speed rushers. Not exactly LT material.

Maybe he's gotten better, would be nice if he has.

More comfortable in college. And he didn't play that well in college, which is why he lasted until the 3rd.

His weakness is speed rushers. Not exactly LT material.

Maybe he's gotten better, would be nice if he has.

He had like 500 consecutive snaps without allowing a sack in college. If he wasn't good in college he wouldn't have gone day 2.

He doesn't have to improve by much to be better then what Dillard and Daley have given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back